8.1

Now Shen Tingshuang hopes that Lu Minghui and the others can sell the fruit as soon as possible.

It takes 45 minutes by car to the nearest Bailian supermarket to Xinyuan Mountain.

Lu Minghui and Sun Ping felt that they were lucky today. They didn't encounter traffic jams, and they drove almost all the way to the green light, and it took 30 minutes to reach Bailian.

When Sun Ping set off from Xinyuan Mountain, he directly called the person in charge of the supermarket here.

Therefore, the staff of the supermarket have long been standing in the back yard waiting, preparing several shelves.

Seeing the arrival of the car, everyone rushed to move the goods. More than 1,000 catties of fruit were a bit too much for Shen Tingshuang and three people, but there were many supermarket employees.

The sales clerks were also ready to take their place. The fruit had just been placed in the supermarket, and they began to pick and place the fruit on the shelves.

There are also many people visiting the supermarket at this time, and Xiao Liu is one of them. She saw that a staff member was placing apricots and peaches on the shelves.

The two fruits were just picked from the tree at a glance, so they were very fresh.

Xiao Liu looked at the prices above again, apricots were 10 yuan a pound, and peaches next to them were 20 yuan a pound.

Take a look at the apricots not far away, 5 yuan per pound, but after a look at the comparison, I found that the 10 yuan apricots are much better.

Xiao Liu weighed apricots and peaches by half a catty each.

There was a small peak for those who came to the supermarket at noon. After queuing up to check out, Xiao Liu finally walked out of the supermarket. She sighed that she would never come to the supermarket again during this time.

Smelling the fruit aroma from her pocket, Xiao Liu took an apricot from it, took two bites, and immediately turned around and walked back. She didn't expect this apricot to be so delicious!

Mistake, buy less!

There are not a few people who think the same as Xiao Liu. Many people have a try attitude, but they found it delicious, and then went back to buy it.

As a result, before three o'clock in the afternoon, the apricots and peaches bought from Shen Tingshuang were all sold out.

Sun Ping immediately instructed the staff to vigorously promote these two fruits, and scrolled advertisements for apricots and peaches on the LED screen at the entrance.

As the director of the company's property management department, Lu Minghui also discussed with the publicity department when he went back. The recent publicity page added apricots and peaches.

Of course, as a gift, Lu Minghui also brought a pound of apricots and peaches to their department.

The people in the propaganda department are also dedicated. They took pictures of the fruit first. They were going to choose carefully, but they found that apricots and peaches looked good.

"Old Lu is not bad." Everyone just thought that Lu Minghui had chosen carefully, which would ease their workload.

The photo was taken quickly, and someone took a peach and fed it into his mouth: "Damn it!"

"What?"

"This peach is too delicious!" There

are a dozen people in the propaganda department, and there are only three peaches per pound. , the people who went behind didn't grab it, they could only take apricots.

"Okay, after eating this fruit, I also know how to write the tweet."

"Work!"

"Old Lu Duo will send some over tomorrow."

...

Except for Lu Minghui and his company, the expression on Jiang Yu's face is also different. It was very exciting. She went to buy apricots and peaches in the morning, and finally after thinking about it, she tasted an apricot. It turned out that her husband was right, this apricot is really delicious.

And peaches, which tasted better than any fruit she had ever eaten.

...

Shen Tingshuang was not idle, he would go to the apricot forest or peach tree every two hours to water his spiritual energy.

After the noon task was completed, she recovered 6% of her spiritual veins.

In the early morning, the mechanical sound rang: "Please, host, let 64 people eat the fruits you plant within 12 hours."

Shen Tingshuang stretched, got up and ran to the peach forest on the mountain, where he chose a peach tree to water the spiritual energy , come back and resume sleep.

At two o'clock, Shen Tingshuang went to water the apricot tree again. At four o'clock, after Shen Tingshuang watered the peach tree, he didn't go back to sleep, but started picking fruit.

Yesterday afternoon, she went to the supermarket to buy a lot of large snakeskin pockets, which she would pick up on the tree with the pockets.

Shen Tingshuang is now stronger than ordinary people, and his body is a lot more dexterous. He can climb trees and pick fruits quickly.

A fruit tree was picked in half an hour, and large bags of fruit were piled under the fruit tree.

It was busy until seven o'clock, and the people from Bailian Supermarket came over. They drove the car to the mountain and put all the fruits picked by Shen Tingshuang into the car. They came today with a big scale and recorded it while weighing.

After they were all loaded into the car, they gave Shen Tingshuang a list that said 903 pounds of apricots and 1,605 pounds of peaches.

After giving Shen Tingshuang, they drove away. Shen Tingshuang walked down the mountain with a basket of apricots and a basket of peaches. Shao Feng and others were already waiting at the foot of the mountain.

"I just saw a cart going down your mountain." Shao Feng said when he was buying peaches.

After getting along for a while, Shen Tingshuang and Shao Feng were still familiar with each other, so they replied: "It's from Bailian Supermarket."

Shao Feng's head turned quickly, and he quickly responded: "Are they buying your fruit to sell in the supermarket?"

Shen Ting nodded.

Bailian Supermarket is relatively well-known. Most of the people in the village know it. When Shen Tingshuang said this, they are a little envious. When the fruits and vegetables they grow can go to Bailian Supermarket.

At nine o'clock, Lu Minghui came over. This time he brought the contract with him: "I left in a hurry yesterday. I brought the contract with me today. If you have no opinion, I will sign it."

Shen Tingshuang took a few glances, then took the pen in Lu Minghui's hand and signed his name.

Knowing that Shen Tingshuang probably didn't read it carefully, Lu Minghui explained: "We will cooperate for a long time in the future. Your responsibility is to keep the fruit fresh and delicious. We come to buy the fruit every morning at seven o'clock, and the accounts will be closed."