13

After Shen Tingshuang sent Mr. Pei away, he returned to his courtyard.

The man on the bed was still in a drowsy state, and Shen Tingshuang used his hair to feed him into the water again.

Then Shen Tingshuang put a layer of quilt on the floor next to the bed, and then put the quilt cover brought back by the Shen family on top and lay on it.

At twelve o'clock at midnight, the task was released again: "Please host, within 12 hours, let 256 people eat the fruit you planted."

Shen Tingshuang sighed and got up to prepare to water the peach tree. Now, with 8% of her spiritual veins restored, she can water two trees at a time.

It's just that even if she poured two fruit forests, it would be meaningless. Bailian supermarket no longer sells her fruit, and there are no 256 regular customers in the village.

The man on the bed seemed to move.

Shen Tingshuang looked over and found that the other party was still not conscious.

At seven in the morning, Shen Tingshuang picked two baskets of fruit and went down the mountain.

After seeing Shen Tingshuang, Shao Feng asked happily, "I posted your photo yesterday, have you seen it?"

Shen Tingshuang really forgot to read it. There were too many things yesterday, and she didn't have time to use WeChat.

Shao Feng didn't seem to mind that Shen Tingshuang didn't read WeChat at all: "The number of reposts on the Weibo I posted your photo exceeded 30,000!"

Based on past memory, Shen Tingshuang learned that there were so many reposts, probably because The Weibo went viral, and she said, "Congratulations."

Shao Feng felt that Shen Tingshuang was really different from ordinary girls. If someone knew that their photos had been reposted so many times, they would still praise themselves for their good looks. Will definitely be happy.

But Shen Tingshuang didn't seem to care at all.

More and more people came to buy fruit. After a while, Shao Feng said goodbye to Shen Tingshuang and went to the city to take pictures.

Shen Tingshuang is really not happy. Today's task is too difficult, and she has only completed 7.8% of the task until now.

After receiving this wave of old customers in the village, another car came to the foot of Xinyuan Mountain.

If it is Shen Xuan, you can see at a glance that this car is a global limited edition, with a total of only 280 units.

A middle-aged man walked out from above. Shen Tingshuang remembered him. When she came out of the bedroom yesterday, this man was sitting in the living room of Shen's house.

Shen Tiande's attitude towards him was also very respectful.

Yes, it's Pei Wenshu. After receiving the task instruction issued by his father yesterday, Pei Wenshu arranged for the secretary to do the next work.

It's just that when he returned to the bedroom, he found that he was still very fond of the taste of apricots and peaches, so he simply came over this morning to discuss cooperation.

Shen Tingshuang looked at Pei Wenshu with a kind smile.

Pei Wenshu, who has always been indifferent, couldn't help but smile back. This girl's smile is too pure. After playing around in the business world for so long, it's hard to see such pure people again. Shen Tingshuang's smile is unbearable. Live with a smile in your heart.