6.2

Shen Tingshuang waved to them.

The car quickly left, and if anyone looked back, they would find that the lady who had just come down the mountain was still spinning in circles down the mountain.

Shen Ting Shuang walked up the mountain, and Wang Qian didn't even give a look when passing by.

He just threw a stone down in a place where he could barely see the foot of the mountain.

The flying stone smashed the top stone she placed on top of the mountain, and Wang Qian, who was walking, went straight down the mountain.

Wang Qian felt a little strange, obviously she had been walking up the mountain, why did she not reach the halfway up the mountain after walking for a long time, and now she has returned directly to the foot of the mountain? Wang Qian was about to try again. The man in the driver's seat rolled

down the car window: "What are you doing?"

: "Just now, did you see it?" The

man said, "Come on, you've been walking around there. No matter what I call you, you don't agree."

Wang Qian returned to the car and heard this, her face changed again. White point.

The two looked at the darkening color, the man felt cold all over, he looked at Wang Qian in horror: "Could it be that you have something dirty on your body?"

Wang Qian was agitated: "Don't talk nonsense, let's go "The village was already quiet, especially at night, when Wang Qian looked around, the fear in her heart grew stronger.

Men don't want to stay in this place too much, just step on the accelerator and leave here.

...

Here, Shen Tingshuang had already walked to the courtyard, and there was a sound from his mobile phone: "Alipay has received 2,000 yuan."

...

And after Li Ying and others got into the car, their department boss asked, "The QR code was photographed. Is it?"

"Don't worry, boss, it's all taken."

"Then let's go."

They spent 5,000 yuan for solidarity, nearly 2,000 for food and water, and more than 1,000 for renting a car.

There are still a little over 2,000 left.

After discussing it, they decided to round it up and transfer the 2,000 yuan to Shen Tingshuang.

A man in the car said, "This big bag of apricots is at least 100 catties. I see that her QR code says 5 yuan a catty, and peaches are definitely more expensive than apricots. The most important thing is that we are staying on the mountain. It's been a day."

And the first apricots, Li Ying and the others haven't paid for it, and finally the cucumbers sent by Shen Ting Shuang, although the cucumbers on the market are cheap, the quality is definitely not as delicious, these are all money.

The boss of the department, "Don't worry."

Since the boss of the department said so, everyone felt that he must have a way to compensate Shen Tingshuang.

The problem is solved and everyone is happy again. In general team building, you cant get tens of thousands of dollars, but they not only had a good time today, but also did not overspend. On the way back, everyone was reminiscing about todays events.

"Don't tell me, Xiao Liu has blisters all over her hands."

Xiao Liu, who was named, said, "I have never planted land." But today, I experienced it and found it very interesting. She thinks that this team building activity will probably last for life. memorable.

The head of the department looked at Li Ying, "This time you chose a very good place."

Li Ying was very happy, how could it be, everyone had a good time, the key is that this afternoon's team building activity turned out to be farming, but no One objected.

The girl who is usually a delicate girl in the department is not tired of doing farm work today.

Who will believe it!

...

Shen Tingshuang picked two cucumbers, a handful of peppers and a cabbage.

These ingredients were grown by himself, and Shen Tingshuang rinsed them with water a little before starting to process them.

First cut the cucumber into slices and put them on the plate, and then cut the peppers into shreds diagonally. The cabbage was torn into several pieces by hand. Smells great.

After washing the pan, add oil.

When the oil is boiled, add the cucumbers, stir fry twice, sprinkle a thin layer of salt before serving, stir fry twice and serve on a plate.

Rinse the pot with water a little, put a few more firewood in the pot, wait for the water vapor in the pot to burn out, put in the peppers, stir-fry by dry stir-fry, put them out after they are cooked, then put in the oil, boil them and put them in the pot. Put the torn cabbage into the pot.

The sound of zilala stimulated the taste buds. After stirring it for a while, Shen Tingshuang put the previously fried peppers in, and then stirred it twice again before serving it.

There was no table in the kitchen, so Shen Tingshuang put the dishes on the stove.

Most vegetables taste better after frosting in winter, and if they are fried with lard, the taste will be upgraded to a new level.

The first taste of this cabbage is sweet, and the second bite is very refreshing. The sweet juice of the cabbage quickly enters the esophagus from the tip of the tongue and flows into the stomach.

The sweet and sweet taste is so delicious that one can't wait to scream.

There are also peppers. The stir-frying method reduces the spiciness of the peppers, but it does not affect its fragrance at all!

One bite, the spicy taste is accompanied by the sweetness of the cabbage, it is simply delicious!

Shen Tingshuang originally thought he couldn't finish it, but ended up eating these two dishes.

After eating, Shen Tingshuang touched his stomach, which was a little stretched, and it turned out that being a human being was more comfortable than ginseng essence.

The author has something to say: _(:з"∠)_:,,,