10.1

"I took a picture of you yesterday, can I post it on Weibo?" After asking this, Shao Feng was standing on the opposite side cautiously, not daring to make a sound. As a ginseng essence, I really don't care much about these, and Shao Feng is also a part of helping her complete the task. Shen Tingshuang

agreed without much thought: "Okay."

Tingshuang agreed so quickly, and he asked again: "Can I add you a WeChat?" Afraid that Shen Tingshuang would refuse, Shao Feng explained: "I will send you the pictures I took."

Shen Tingshuang: "Okay. ." She knew that the mobile phone had WeChat, but she had only clicked on it once, and there were a lot of people talking nonsense.

Shao Feng and Shen Tingshuang's friends returned home happily. The maximum size of the file sent by WeChat was 20M. This photo originally had more than 70M, and it was compressed several times before sending the photo to Shen Tingshuang.

After sending it out, Shao Feng felt a little regretful. He knew that he had asked Shen Tingshuang for an email. The original image was more shocking than the compressed photo.

The message was sent, but there was no response. Shao Feng switched to Weibo again and posted the photo on Weibo.

[Fengge Street Shooting V: Yesterday and today are the best, do not accept refutation [image]]

Shao Feng has more than one million followers on Weibo, and he regularly posts nine street photos every day. Yesterday, because Shen Tingshuang did not know this photo I didn't post Weibo.

Today, Shao Feng posted the photo on Weibo after seeking Shen Tingshuang's consent.

So this Weibo has only one photo not to mention, and it is one day later than the usual time to post Weibo.

Unlike before, after this Weibo was posted, Shao Feng began to swipe the comments below this Weibo. He had a hunch that this photo would definitely be popular.

Sure enough, within a minute of posting, the first comment came.

[I thought I was paying attention to landscape photographers, but if you look closely, my brother Feng is mighty! 】

Shao Feng smiled happily, and then refreshed again. There were several more comments, and the number of retweets also increased.

[I watched it three times, and I have saved the photo to my phone! 】

【Lick the screen! 】

【Mom, this is not a blockbuster! ]

[Feng Ge produced, must be a boutique! ]

[It's so beautiful, download it as a wallpaper and watch it every day! 】

【This photo is the best of the month! ]

...

In just five minutes, the number of comments broke 100, and it continued to rise.

After Shao Feng finished reading the previous comments and refreshed them again, the number of comments has exceeded 5,000, and the number of retweets has also exceeded 1,000, and the number of his followers has also begun to rise slowly.

Among the many comments, Shao Feng did not reply, and the only comment that he liked was [Who is this woman, I want to see her front just by looking at the back, I guess she must be very good-looking from the front. 】

After Shao Feng liked it, this comment quickly reached the front row.

Everyone is saying that since Shao Feng likes it, it means that he also recognizes that the owner of the back is very beautiful.

This time, everyone was even more curious, and they all asked Shao Feng to show his face.

Weibo is very lively, and the person in this photo is frowning at the moment.

Nothing else, but Shen Xuan came.

Shen Xuan came at a bad time, Shen Tingshuang was still at the foot of the mountain, so Shen Xuan would not be stopped by the formation.

Ginseng essence doesn't have as many twists and turns as humans, so when you see someone you don't like, it naturally doesn't show a happy face.

Shen Xuan saw Shen Tingshuang, and found that she had not seen her for a few days. The other party's skin and condition were much better. The jealousy in her eyes flashed, replaced by a full of concern, if it weren't for Shen Ting Knowing the plot in the book, she would probably think that Shen Xuan was caring about herself.

"Sister, how are you doing this time? The family is very worried about you."

This is sincere and sincere, much higher than Wang Qian's acting skills, Shen Tingshuang sighed.

"I heard that you are selling fruit?"

Shen Tingshuang nodded slightly: "If there's nothing else, I'll go first."

Shen Xuan watched Shen Tingshuang leave without looking back, her smiling face also cold. .

...

When Shen Xuan returned home, Mother Shen saw Shen Xuan with red eyes and came over immediately: "Who is this who bullied my family Xuan Xuan, why are you crying."

Shen Xuan wiped the corners of her eyes: "I'm looking at my sister. Selling fruit is a bit hard."

Shen's mother went to get a tissue and handed it to Shen Xuan: "Xuanxuan, you are too kind."

Shen Xuan looked at someone walking out from the second floor and felt a little more grievance: "I see my sister working hard, I also want to buy some fruits, plus, they all said that my sister's fruits can be sold at Bailian, and they must taste good, so I just want to buy some for my parents, but..." The

more Shen Xuan said, the more excited she became, and her mother patted Shen Xuan's back. : "Don't worry, I have something to say slowly."

Shen Xuan shed a few more tears, as if to suppress all the sadness in her heart: "It's just that my sister doesn't seem to want to talk to me more."

Shen Xuan said these words, It not only expresses Shen Tingshuang's ruthlessness, but also expresses her filial piety to Shen's father and mother, and her concern for Shen Tingshuang.

At this time, I still want to share the worries for Shen Tingshuang and buy her fruits to honor Shen's father and mother, but it is a pity that Shen Tingshuang does not appreciate it. In such a comparison, Shen Tingshuang is like a naive person.

Mother Shen was still comforting Shen Xuan: "What did you buy? If she had that kind of filial piety, she would have brought the fruit back by herself."

Sure enough, Father Shen upstairs slapped the railing: "She is nothing after leaving Shen's house. !"

After saying that, Father Shen took out the phone and called Mr. Peng's head.