2.1

The man who knew how to drive was named Shao Feng. After he took the apricots home, he couldn't wait to eat one, and the fragrance filled the living room.

Take a bite, tender and juicy, incomparably sweet, and the mouth is full of aftertastes!

Sure enough, it tasted exactly the same as he imagined, eating a whole apricot.

Apart from delicious, he couldn't even find other words to describe it.

Shao Feng's mother was busy in the backyard. She saw Shao Feng coming back as soon as she returned to the living room. She didn't know what she was eating

. After explaining a few words at will, he couldn't wait to continue eating the second apricot. His mother was a little disgusted when he saw him like this, "It's like never eating apricots."

Shao Feng was too lazy to explain: "Tast it."

Shao Feng's mother was dissatisfied with Shao Feng's attitude : "What do you taste, can you still eat a flower?"

Shao Feng didn't talk nonsense, and began to peel.

The aroma of the apricots is more intense, and Shao Feng's mother's nagging voice has become quieter, "I have eaten these apricots all my life, and the taste must be nothing special."

Shao Feng had already peeled the apricots and handed them directly to his mother.

Shao Feng's mother didn't answer, "I don't eat it, it's not something uncommon!"

Shao Feng stood up and shoved the apricot directly into his mother's mouth. To be honest, he felt like a waste of food when he said one more word. Time for apricots.

Shao Feng's mother took a bite subconsciously, and the sweet juice flowed into her stomach along her teeth. Shao Feng's mother took two more bites. The apricots in her mouth were gone, but the sweet fragrance still remained between her lips and teeth!

Shao Feng's mother subconsciously went to find the other half of Xingzi, and when she looked up, she saw Shao Feng looking at her with a smile on her face.

Shao Feng's mother looked a little embarrassed. She took the other half of the apricot from Shao Feng's hand and ate it in one bite. The refreshing feeling came again. Why can an apricot bring so much joy? Feeling.

This apricot can't satisfy his cravings at all, and the saliva in Shao Feng's mother's mouth didn't know whether it was the saliva from the apricot just born or the saliva left by greed.

At this moment, Shao Feng's mother has to admit that there are apricots at home, but the taste is a little different, to be precise, it's a little bit different.

Soon, the whole living room fell silent, only the sound of two people eating apricots remained.

There were not many apricots, and they were quickly eaten up. The two of them felt a little distressed when they saw the skins thrown in the trash can. You know, the skins of apricots are also edible!

Thinking of this, the two picked up the nuclei spit on the table and found a hammer to smash them apart.

Well, almonds are also edible.

...

After finally completing this task, Shen Tingshuang returned to the apricot tree, ready to pour his spiritual energy again, when the phone beside him rang.

Ginseng, which has lived for tens of thousands of years, has never used a mobile phone. After passing through it, I feel that the mobile phone is very fresh, and in the original memory, it is something that I carry with me.

So, when he left in the middle of the night, Shen Tingshuang took his mobile phone with him.

It says "Dad" on the phone.

Shen Tingshuang frowned, pressed the answer, and before he could speak, he heard a roar from the phone: "Shen Tingshuang, what are you making a fuss about!"

"I didn't make trouble?" Shen Tingshuang was a little puzzled , She was tired for a long time, and now she just wants to rest, how can she have the energy to make trouble.

"You ran away from home without making a fuss? Yesterday was clearly your problem. Don't apologize to your sister, just get out of here."

Shen Tingshuang frowned slightly. According to yesterday's experience, maybe the system will issue another mission in the middle of the night. , in terms of difficulty, the next mission is even more difficult than the previous one. When you go back to Shen's house, the mission will definitely fail: "I won't come back."

Shen's father was very angry, "Will you come back in the end, let me tell you, if you If you don't come back, I've lost all those clothes in your room!"

"I'm not coming back." Shen Tingshuang hung up the phone, why did she have to repeat it twice, didn't she speak human words?

There are also those clothes, which Shen Tingshuang had seen before packing up his luggage before he left. They were all strangely shaped and strangely colored clothes, and they were also clothes that Yuanshen wanted to attract the attention of his parents to buy.

It is also the clothes that the original body wanted to throw away.

Father Shen didn't expect that his phone would be hung up, but after being surprised, his face was full of anger. Shen Tingshuang dared to disobey him and hung up his phone!

"Shen Tingshuang, you dare to run and hang up my phone!" If Shen Tingshuang was present, the furious Shen's father would probably beat her wildly.

Shen Xuan looked at the angry father Shen and whispered, "Dad, don't be angry, my sister will be back in a few days."

Father Shen looked at such a gentle Shen Xuan, the anger in his heart dissipated a lot, "If only your sister could have half of you." Shen Xuan is obedient again, and her personality is -->>