29

Many passers-by have listened to Aite carefully to see if it was the fruit she planted.

At the moment, Shen Tingshuang was talking to Lao Du about express delivery. Yesterday, Lao Du gave Shen Tingshuang permission to leave his contact number for Shen Tingshuang. If he said there was a courier service, he would call him and he would pick it up. .

As a result, Lao Du received a call from Shen Tingshuang early in the morning. No, he came to Xin Yuanshan quickly.

Unexpectedly, it was another large order, 97 express deliveries, all of which were still smack. Lao Du packed the peaches and went back to the company to pack them. He let Shen Tingshuang just rest assured that he must pack these fruits.

Shen Tingshuang didn't know that her Weibo messages and private messages were about to explode, until in the afternoon when she was about to start the live broadcast, when she shared the link to Weibo, she got stuck.

If it was Shao Feng, she would definitely know what caused the lag, but Shen Tingshuang was not Shao Feng after all, so she calmly waited for the Weibo lag to end, forwarded the link to the live broadcast, and returned to the live broadcast interface.

As for those private messages and comments, Shen Tingshuang didn't see a single one. The fans who came in at first were all her

own fans. Shen Tingshuang said hello, and then said, "I have a new fruit to introduce to you today."

Opened August melon.

The comments in the live broadcast room have been swiped.

【What is this? 】

【See you for the first time. ]

[I just used the map recognition software and found that this fruit is called August melon. ]

...

Shen Tingshuang: "This is the August melon. It can only be eaten after it has been split open. It has this kind of white pulp inside. It tastes sweet, but the pulp is not much, just seeds."

[This seems to be delicious. ]

[After a thousand degrees, she said that there are only wild ones, but Miss A Shuang has planted such a large piece! 】

【Where can I buy this? 】

[Super Mall is on the shelves today, but unfortunately I didn't get it. ]

[Yes, yes, Super Mall official Wechat also posted a photo of this fruit today, focusing on it. ]

[I started to feel that the super mall purchase limit was annoying, and now I think they are right to limit the purchase, but even so, it is difficult for me to grab a fruit. ]

...

Shen Tingshuang finished eating an August melon and said, "There's not much other live broadcast content today, why don't everyone watch me farming." Anyway, it's not dark now, so it's better to live broadcast farming.

So, Shen Tingshuang took a hoe, put her phone on a high place, made sure that netizens could see the area where she was digging, and then started farming.

...

Qin Yueze's fans, as well as black fans, have been leaving messages for verification, but Shen Ting Shuang finally went online, but only a live link was forwarded, and there was no response to the questions they raised on Weibo.

So Qin Yueze's fans and black fans all went to the live broadcast room and began to ask frantically: "A Shuang, did you buy Qin Yueze's birthday fruit here?" After

a lot of questions, I don't know who said something. : "Don't talk about it, Ah Shuang is farming, I can't see your problem." The

barrage quietened down, and it turned out that this blogger was actually live-streaming farming?

Fans and black fans, as well as a group of passersby, said that they can wait as long as they can get answers.

Five minutes passed, and everyone found that Shen Tingshuang was still turning the soil. Ten minutes later, he was still turning.

...

Xiao Li has been watching Shen Tingshuang's live broadcast for two consecutive days. Originally, she was thinking, what content will Shen Tingshuang live broadcast today, and what fresh fruits can be eaten live, but she didn't expect that Shen Tingshuang was farming. The key point is that Xiao Li feels that he is watching with relish.

Fans who came to watch Shen Tingshuang's live broadcast for three consecutive days, Shen Tingshuang can surprise them every day.

However, in order to verify Qin Yueze's fruit banquet fans and black fans, this will also be fascinating.

The entire live room was quiet, and there were no comments for a while.

...

But soon, in addition to Shen Tingshuang's fans, Qin Yueze's fans, black fans, and passers-by, the fifth group of people also entered the live broadcast room.

They were the sailors hired by Wang Qian yesterday.

I didn't complete the task yesterday, but the navy continues to work today. After all, the buyer paid for it. They are a little bit professional, right?

[What the hell, you are so ugly and come to the live broadcast? 】

【This kind of blogger, I advise you not to live broadcast. ]

[This kind of people live broadcast, I watched it and would have a nightmare for a whole year. 】

......

But this group of navy obviously has some problems with IQ.

[The navy upstairs is poisonous? Did you see the looks? 】

【Who invited the navy, I'm going to laugh. 】

【I was bored, and now I really want to play with you. ]

[Qin Yueze fans saw this and decided to put you on the ground first, and then the black fans. ]

[Qin Yueze Hei also decided to spray you first, and then become fans. ]

[Passers-by don't mind joining! ]

...

As for Shen Tingshuang's fans, they started to fight back when they saw the first comment from this group of navy soldiers.

Shen Tingshuang was very happy, and the live broadcast room for comments was also very lively.

When Shen Tingshuang finished planting the seeds on this piece of land, it was getting dark, and Shen Tingshuang went directly to get his mobile phone, only to find that there were a lot of comments.

After about a glance, Shen Tingshuang realized that several things happened at this moment.

The first is Qin Yueze's birthday banquet. Shen Tingshuang seeks truth from facts: "Qin Yueze was sure to buy several hundred catties of fruit from me before."

As soon as these words came out, Qin Yueze's fans became spirited.