25

Shao Feng comforted Shen Tingshuang for a while, but couldn't make Shen Tingshuang get better.

Shen Tingshuang put the fruit on the table under the mountain and returned to the peach forest. There were more than half of the peaches left on the tree, exuding the fragrance of peach.

In the past, Shen Tingshuang would be happy when he smelled this fragrance, but now, Shen Tingshuang chose a big peach tree and sat down on the ground next to him.

As a ginseng essence, when Shen Tingshuang is unhappy, she likes to sit on the ground, which makes her feel safe.

The unknown bird was chirping, Shen Ting put his hands on his legs and put his small head on his arms, staring blankly ahead.

Life is really hard.

Just ten minutes later, Shen Tingshuang stood up. She patted the dust on her pants and decided to go pick more fruit. Isn't it just over 300 people. If you keep sitting like this, the mission will definitely fail.

Better to act.

In the past, when selling in the village, Shen Tingshuang only put 50 catties of apricots and peaches every day. At this time, Shen Tingshuang picked 50 catties each, and planned to pick some watermelons at the bottom of the mountain and sell them at the bottom of the mountain.

Buying a watermelon alone will definitely not eat the whole, so Shen Tingshuang planned to divide a watermelon into several portions to sell.

Shen Tingshuang put the peaches and apricots at the foot of the mountain first, and then went back to pick watermelons. When he returned after picking the watermelons, he found another car parked in front of the stall.

It's an unfamiliar car.

Shen Tingshuang didn't take a closer look. As long as it wasn't for Qin Yueze, she was not interested. She put the watermelon on the booth and saw two people walking out of the car.

Another unexpected person.

...

Shen Tingshuang didn't expect that it was Qin Yueze and his manager Ai Ming.

I haven't seen you for a few days. Qin Yueze's face looks better than before. He looks at Shen Tingshuang: "Long time no see."

Qin Yueze brought some snacks. He originally planned to buy some fruits, but thinking that Shen Tingshuang had grown fruits by himself, Ai Ming finally went to buy some snacks, saying that these are the ones that little girls like.

Aiming handed two large bags of snacks to Shen Tingshuang: "this is for you."

Shen Tingshuang didn't care about snacks, she was happy the moment she saw Qin Yueze.

Ai Ming saw that Shen Tingshuang didn't take the snacks from her hand, but turned around and split the watermelon on the table with his bare hands. Ai Ming was so frightened that his hands shook. The watermelon was a few tens of pounds at a glance. The two halves must be Hercules.

Shen Tingshuang broke apart a small piece and handed it to Qin Yueze: "Try it, this watermelon is only ripe, it's very sweet."

Afraid of Qin Yueze's rejection, Shen Tingshuang directly stuffed the watermelon into Qin Yueze's mouth.

Qin Yueze's cold expression cracked for a moment, but the sweet watermelon juice quickly flowed into his stomach from between his lips and teeth, and he subconsciously ate the remaining watermelon in his mouth.

Ai Ming, who was on the side, saw that Qin Yueze had eaten several mouthfuls, and finally woke up from the shock just now. Muna said, "Yueze?"

Qin Yueze took a last bite of the watermelon, and his face was calm: "We want to buy some fruit."

"Okay. Ah." For Shen Tingshuang, not to mention buying, giving away, as long as Qin Yueze eats it.

Aiming glanced at Qin Yueze. He had long known that this girl must be a super fan of Qin Yueze, or a crazy fan.

Only in this way can we explain why Qin Yueze had a car accident before, she didn't call the police, and she took good care of Qin Yueze. After that, when they left, she sent so much fruit.

Ai Ming put the fruit on Shen Tingshuang's booth and said, "We need a lot, how much can you provide?"

Shen Tingshuang was thinking about the amount of tasks in the next few days, and then said: "How many kilograms? It's definitely fine."

Ai Ming choked, first Shen Tingshuang split the watermelon with his bare hands, then Qin Yueze ate the watermelon without any scruples, making him forget that Shen Tingshuang has a whole mountain, he looked at Qin Yueze, the latter said: "Xingzi, Peaches and watermelons are 200 catties each."

"Then I'll go to the mountains to pick them later." The apricots and peaches here are not 100 catties, but watermelons are enough. Only then did I return to the mountain to pick fruit.

Ai Ming held the watermelon, he always felt that he could eat this watermelon only because Qin Yueze took him by the way.

He lowered his head and took a bite of the watermelon. Ai Ming thought the fruit Qin Yueze brought back was very delicious.

Up to now, he still remembers that the first bite was apricots, and after one bite, he even thought that apricots were the best fruit he had ever eaten.

The watermelon in front of me, I have to say, is not worse than apricot at all. After taking a bite, I feel that the tip of my tongue is dancing. It is completely different from apricot. It is really refreshing to take such a sip in the hot summer!

It's no wonder that Qin Yueze almost ate that piece of melon in one go.

Shen Tingshuang quickly picked the fruit, saying that each weighed 200 catties, and Shen Tingshuang gave a lot.

Amin paid the money neatly.

...

Qin Yueze has been making a lot of announcements. After the car accident, he recuperated in the hospital for a few days. After confirming that he was fine, he started rushing to the announcement. Today, he also found time to come to Xinyuan Mountain. In addition to buying fruit, he also wanted to thank Shen Tingshuang again in person.

Shen Tingshuang repeatedly explained that Qin Yueze would remember to eat fruit every day, and finally, in Shen Tingshuang's reluctant eyes, Ai Ming took Qin Yueze away.

Looking at Shen Tingshuang with wide eyes and a reluctant expression from the rearview mirror, Ai Ming always felt like a bad person.

Qin Yueze also saw Shen Tingshuang's expression, and the always indifferent eyes had a hint of warmth.

Ai Ming smelled the fruit in the car: "Yueze is so kind to fans."

... Qin