32

Shen Tingshuang went straight to Xinyuan Mountain with the tea seedlings, started transplanting, and then watered the aura. There are two ways to propagate tea trees. The first one that Shen Tingshuang uses now is artificial transplantation.

Another way of reproduction is to use tea seeds, which is seed propagation. After transplanting one hundred tea trees, Shen Tingshuang planned to use the second method of propagation.

Therefore, Shen Tingshuang chose to transplant tea trees in the middle of a large open space, which is slightly scattered.

...

So busy until the afternoon, I vaguely heard someone calling me.

Ordinarily ordinary people can't hear the voice of the mountain, but Shen Tingshuang has the blessing of spiritual veins, so he can hear it.

Shen Tingshuang ran down the mountain and found it was Shao Feng.

Shao Feng came to find Shen Tingshuang in the morning. Seeing that she was busy, he went out to work first. When he came back in the afternoon, he didn't see Shen Tingshuang's shadow at the foot of the mountain, and he didn't respond to WeChat, so he tried to shout a few times. Unexpectedly, Shen Tingshuang really heard it.

"What's the matter?"

Shao Feng: "I'm going to talk to you about the live broadcast yesterday, how did you think you'll have to draw a thousand people?" Although it is goods, on arrival, and payment, Shen Tingshuang's fruits are not worried about selling at all. Ah, look at the Super Mall, the limited purchases are not enough for everyone to buy. If Shen Tingshuang opened an online store, it would have already sold out. Shao Feng didn't know why Shen Tingshuang was reluctant.

"Yeah." Shao Feng was about to ask if it was a bit too much, so he heard Shen Tingshuang say: "I want to draw 10,000 tonight, what do you think?"

Shao Feng: "?"

Seeing that Shao Feng didn't respond for a long time , Shen Tingshuang asked again.

"Why do you pump so much?" Shao Feng couldn't figure it out. What exactly did Shen Tingshuang want to do? If it wasn't for opening an online store, a simple live broadcast wouldn't seem to do any good.

"Let everyone have a taste." After all, the task requires so many people to eat.

"Actually, you can also open a store and sell only one fruit per ID, and then choose the delivery, delivery, payment, or free shipping but the price is more expensive." Shao Feng felt that this idea was a bit crazy, but Shen Tingshuang It seems that the idea is to let more people taste the fruit she grows.

"I think about it." If there are many people who will complete it in the future, what Shao Feng said may not be a solution.

"By the way, what are you going to broadcast today?" Shen Tingshuang always surprises him every time he broadcasts.

"I haven't thought about it yet." I ate all the food and planted the land, but I really don't know what to do. Unlike VIVI, the live broadcast is to bring goods. Apart from tasting fruits and farming, Shen Tingshuang is really There is nothing else that can be broadcast live to netizens: "What do you think?"

Shao Feng knows more about live broadcast than Shen Tingshuang: "Actually, some Internet celebrities who are in the same direction as you, they sometimes live broadcast cooking, or live broadcast cooking, For example, some gadgets that will be used in life, such as some Internet celebrities will teach netizens how to make flower baskets, or you can simply live chat with netizens."

Shen Tingshuang's performance level has improved very rapidly, since the first live broadcast Facing the unnaturalness of the camera, I am very familiar with chatting with netizens now, and I am also generous in facing the camera.