7.2

Many consumers think that expensive things are good.

The vice president ate apricots and peaches again, the smile on his face never stopped, and he always praised Lu Minghui for his ability to do things.

After coming out of the vice president's house, Lu Minghui felt that his future was bright. Although Shen Tingshuang had only two kinds of fruits at present, he had confidence that Shen Tingshuang could grow all kinds of delicious fruits in the future.

When he got home, Lu Minghui found that the fruit he brought back was gone, and all that was left were the fruit peels on the table.

Wife and daughter are arguing to buy some more.

Lu Minghui repeatedly promised that he would bring back some more.

No, just after the genius, Lu Minghui took Sun Ping, the manager of Bailian, and set off to Xinyuan Mountain.

...

Seeing that Shen Tingshuang was not busy, Lu Minghui explained his intention: "Our company has a supermarket chain, Bailian, and we want to cooperate with you to put your fruits on the shelves of our supermarket and sell them."

Shen Tingshuang did not Thinking of something else, what she thought in her mind was: "Is there a lot of people buying it?" After all, it's a chain supermarket, and there should be more people going shopping than Xin Yuanshan.

"Of course." Their Bailian supermarket may not be ranked in the top 500 in the world, but it must be in the top 500 in the country.

When Shen Tingshuang heard it, he immediately agreed: "That's fine."

Lu Minghui was stunned for a moment. He obviously didn't expect Shen Tingshuang to agree to his request so quickly. He still has to sign a contract, but seeing that Shen Tingshuang is probably inexperienced, he can understand.

However, the other party is sincere, and he can't go too far: "After that, we will come to collect fruit every morning at seven o'clock in the morning, and the price will be based on what you have, 5 yuan a pound for apricots and 10 yuan a pound for peaches."

Shen Tingshuang: "No Problem."

Lu Minghui brought a car: "How much do you have, we bought them directly."

Sun Ping on the side finally reacted: "Can I taste it first?"

Shen Tingshuang, eager for someone to taste it, picked up an apricot, peeled it neatly, and handed it to Sun Ping.

Sun Ping took it. The products on the shelves of their supermarkets have to be screened layer by layer. As for his manager, it is the same. Although Lu Minghui is taking it today, this cooperation is a sure thing, but he still has to taste it.

He had seen the apricots just now. In terms of appearance, they were indeed much better looking than the apricots in their supermarkets. These apricots seemed to be screened before they were brought down the mountain for sale. About the same size, with red in the yellow, it looks very good.

With one bite, Sun Ping almost bit his tongue. Lu Minghui was personally responsible for this. The apricots were so delicious that after eating one apricot, Sun Ping couldn't help but said, "What Brother Lu said, you have it. , have we all bought it?"

Lu Minghui on the side showed a look I had already guessed.

Shen Tingshuang: "There are some more, but not much. If you need them, I will pick them for you now."

Sun Ping can't wait to take these fruits to the supermarket and sell them: "I'm sorry, do you need our help?

" A peach tree, after being watered with spiritual energy, can produce about five hundred catties of peaches. There are more apricot trees, at least more than 800 catties.

Although Shen Tingshuang now has the blessing of spiritual veins and is very strong, but a basket can hold up to 50 catties of fruits. After picking these fruits, he has to run back and forth several times. Thinking of this, Shen Tingshuang: "You guys drive the car directly When I got to the fruit tree, I picked the fruit and put it in the car."

Lu Minghui: "Okay!"

Lu Minghui drove an off-road vehicle, the trunk and back seat were empty, which could hold a lot of fruit.

It just so happened that there were some big bags in the car for fruit: "Get in the car and lead the way."

Under the guidance of Shen Tingshuang, the three quickly came to Xingzilin.

Shen Tingshuang pointed to the outermost apricot tree: "Just pick these few, the rest are not yet ripe."

Yesterday, after the team building activity of Li Ying and the others, Shen Tingshuang irrigated the periphery of the rest of the apricot trees with spiritual energy. In this way, to outsiders, it seems that the fruits of the apricot trees are similar, but only when they get close will they find out. , there are many small fruits in it.

Lu Minghui and Sun Ping looked the same, but Shen Tingshuang was the owner of the mountain after all. They still listened to what she said. Besides, this tree can pick hundreds of pounds of fruit. They didn't bring a truck today. The car is also enough.

Shen Tingshuang's spiritual pulse has now recovered by 5%, and she can water a whole tree at a time, but it takes two hours for her spiritual energy to recover. She only watered a peach tree this morning.

This will restore the spiritual energy almost. While Lu Minghui and the others were picking apricots, Shen Tingshuang watered another apricot tree, and then picked all the fruits on it.

While picking apricots, Sun Ping asked happily, "Brother Lu, how did you find this treasure." In such a remote place as Xinyuanshan, Bailian Supermarket will have fresh vegetables on the shelves every day, but he never said that he wanted to come to Xinyuanshan. such a place.

Lu Minghui: "It was also found by people from the department looking for the team building place."

Sun Ping gave a thumbs up.

The three cooperated and quickly picked the apricots, then went to the peach tree to continue picking peaches.

Sun Ping picked the peaches, and was tempted by the fragrance to take a bite. He immediately circled in circles. Such delicious fruit could be put on the shelves of their Bailian.

Sun Ping felt very honored at this moment.

After picking the fruit, the three spent another half an hour weighing the fruit and putting it on the car.

Xingzi was 900 jins together, peaches were 500 jins, Sun Ping paid 9,500 yuan directly to Shen Tingshuang.

It is said that supermarkets usually close once a month, or once a week, but the two parties have not negotiated a specific agreement. Sun Ping thought the fruit was too delicious, so he paid the money first, and Lu Minghui kept talking next to him.

He went out in a hurry in the morning and didn't bring the contract.

Just after sending Lu Minghui and the others away, Shen listened to a system prompt: "There are still 60 minutes until the end of the task. The current host task completion progress is 31.25%. If the task fails, the spiritual pulse will be deducted by 6%."

The author has something to say Said: ah ah ah, this chapter is quite fat. .

Apologize to all the little angels, it's been a long time since I repaired the text~~~

Bowing~:,,,