Arch 2: Chapter 16: Identity and Training

Artemis POV

These last couple of days have been probably the most relaxing ones in my entire life. It was a bit annoying having to sneak out with Percy to places in order to finally be us, but it was worth it in the end. No one knew of our relationship other than the master and servant. Percy told me and C to be ready in a week for our leave to Aether's and Hemera's realm in the heavens. 

I was currently laying in bed with Percy with my head on top of his chest hearing his heart. It was morning and it was the day of our leave to train for the next 6 months. I felt Percy slowly stirring awake and decided to enjoy this moment for as long as possible because we didn't know when we would be able to relax once again. 

"Goodmorning Arty." Percy gave me a kiss on the head and wrapped his arms tighter around me. "Goodmorning to you Kelpy, but I was expecting a proper kiss." Ever since we started secretly dating I wanted to try out how girls normally behave but without getting too girly. Too much and even Percy cringes out from how fake I sound. 

"Well, if that's what my Arty wants then who am I to not give it." He said before giving me a loving and relaxing kiss that still sends sparks all across my body, just like the first time. I am still not a great kisser but Percy is a great instructor even though he doesn't know. My mind couldn't believe that I had woken up to the same happy and loving morning for the past week. It is so unreal and happy that I sometimes fear that I am dreaming and it will all end soon. The only downside of dating Percy is the amount of attention that he draws to himself. I knew that by dating him I had to overcome the uncountable amount of girls and goddesses that will throw themselves at Percy. 

We kissed for a good minute before Percy drew back to take some air. "As much as I would love to continue this, we need to get ready to leave after breakfast." Percy said before getting up and heading to the bathroom to change. I just laid there on the bed thinking of how lucky I was to have Percy, he decided to go for me instead of any other goddess or mortal. However, there was still one major conflict for once I become a goddess again: What will my Roman form think/do? I still have a double personality, so I didn't know how my other counterpart will react once she comes back. 

But thinking about this made another question pop into my mind: Am I Artemis, Diana, or a mixture of both? When I was transformed into a mortal my identity was Artemis. However, the regular and everyday Artemis wouldn't have fallen so quickly for Percy. Diana definitely had an influence on me because she follows those who show superior power since she is Roman. Seeing how Percy is definitely the strongest in the entire history would make her fall from head to toe for Percy if she was ever in contact with Percy in my full Roman form. Now thinking more deeply into it, I shouldn't be so worried about Diana, I should be more preoccupied with my Greek side on what would she think and/or react to this.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't hear Percy talking to me until he threw a pillow at my face. I growled playfully at him and gave him one of my moke glares. "Percy, don't throw pillows at me if you want to get hurt." I threatened him, but he just laughed. One of the downsides of having a boyfriend that reads you so well is that most of the time he can tell when I am playing or being serious. 

"Come on, what is in your mind?" Percy asked with a bit of curiosity and concern in his voice.

"Just thinking about what will happen once I become a goddess again." I truthfully responded. It's not like I could lie to him because of our bond and I didn't want to hide it from him in the first place. "What do you mean?" Percy simply asked.

"You know how I have two personalities: Greek and Roman?" I started and he just nodded. "I was thinking about what each of my sides will think and/or react. My Greek side is most likely gonna take time to adapt while on the other hand, Diana will be happy without much trouble."