Chapter#4 :AGAIN!!

Lilly slowly opened her eyes, rubbing them as she tried to wake up. She sat up and noticed a man lying next to her, shirtless. Her heart raced with panic as she screamed in shock, "AAAAAAAH!" Alexander  the man" next to her stirred and thought it was Aly trying to wake him up. But upon closer inspection, he was equally startled and demanded, "Who are you!?"

Lilly was equally confused and asked, "Sir, who are you, and what are you doing here?"
As they both got up from the bed, they started arguing about whose room it was. Just then, a knock on the door interrupted their fight.
"Who is there?" they both asked in unison.

Jake and Aly entered the room with strained faces and confessed to making a big mistake. Since all the other rooms were reserved, they made two keys for both room 515 and room 551, which were intended to be shared. Unfortunately, they unintentionally mixed up the keys and gave Lilly and the man the same room key.
Lilly asked, "Can I ask why there are two keys for my room?"

"It's for your safety purposes," the man, whose name was Alexander, explained.
Lilly then asked, "By the way, who are you?"

Alexander coldly replied, "It's better not to know me. Many people already regret knowing me,"

And gave Aly a death stare before walking out of the room.

Suddenly, the phone rang, and Lilly picked up, expecting it to be her old friend. To her surprise, it was Alexander.

"Hey Lilly, it's me. Listen, we need you in the office right now. you can meet me outside in one minute I'll drop you? I'll be in the black car," he said.

Lilly agreed, but When she arrived, she saw a tall young man get out of the car and approach her. Before she could react, he hit her on the head, and she fell unconscious.

When she came to her senses, she found herself bound and surrounded by three people. They demanded information about a mission, but Lilly plays an act as she had no idea what they were talking about. They were asking for the mission details. Also offering her double the amount.

Desperate to escape, Lilly pleaded with them to let her go. Suddenly, Alexander and his bodyguards arrived, and a fight broke out. Lilly managed to escape and hid under a large tire.

As Alexander approached her, Lilly prepared herself for the worst. But to her surprise, he told her that it was all a test to see if she could handle a dangerous situation.

Lilly couldn't believe what she had just been through. She was relieved to know that she wasn't really kidnapped but was also angry that she had been put through such an ordeal. Nevertheless, Alexander and his team had earned her trust, and she knew that she could count on them to protect her.

Lilly couldn't believe what had just happened. She was kidnapped, questioned, and then rescued by Alexander and his team. She sat in the back of Alexander's car, still trying to process everything that had occurred.

Lilly sat nervously in the conference room, her heart racing with anxiety as she listened to the President's proposal. She had just been recruited to a new mission, but it was not what she had expected.

"Welcome Lilly, I am really happy to have you here as part of our team," the President began, beaming at her.

"I'm really happy to have met you, sir, and to have the chance to work with you," Lilly replied, trying to sound confident.

But before she could say anything more, Alexander interrupted, his tone laced with jealousy. "Can we start focusing on the mission?"

The President cleared his throat and turned to Jake. "Jake, will you explain the main mission?"

Jake took a deep breath and began. "The centerpiece of this strategy is the wedding of Mr. Peter Barlow's son. As a solution, we coupled you for this mission so that you can both enter and fully inspect the location. You will both behave as if you just got married, and since the wedding ceremony will last four days, you will have to live together at Mr. Peter's huge mansion."

Lilly's eyes widened in shock. "What on earth is going on here?"

The President smiled.
"Congratulations to Mr. Alexander Litvinenko and Mrs. Lilly Wilson on their marriage as husband and wife."

Lilly's mouth fell open in disbelief. "Marriage? What are you talking about?"

Jake interjected. "As a hacker, Miss Lilly, we need you to enter the mansion and open the back door for Mr. Alexander. You will both have to pose as a married couple to gain entry."

Lilly shook her head frantically. "But if my mother discovers that I am participating physically in the mission, she'll murder me, so I can't do this, sir. Please find someone else to be Alexander's wife because I'm only a hacker."

"Miss Lilly, we need the hacker and the spy to be together, so you two can open the mansion's back door," the President said firmly.

Lilly sighed, feeling trapped. "But sir..."

"I want to avoid pressuring you," the President continued, "but be assured, we'll look after you. You have 15 minutes to make a choice. But keep in mind that it will be very challenging to find someone as talented as you."

Lilly sat there for a few moments, considering her options. She knew the risks of going through with the mission, but she also knew how important it was for the greater good.