006. evil angel extraction

Start from the beginning

"You." Crowley says. "How many times am I gonna have to say this? People in your general vicinity don't have much in the way of a lifespan. Now, I can't teach you how to crack open an angel. It's more... art than science. But I can do it for you. All I ask in return is a little field trip. Dying for some fresh air. Chains on, naturally."

"No." Dean denies.

"No? Of course not. Because if I'm plan A, I'm sure you have a totally viable, much better plan B." Crowley remarks. The three walk away a little.

"You can't be considering this." Cas says.

"With the chains on, he can't do anything." Dean reasons.

"It's Crowley. He can always do something." Cas says.

"I'm with Dean. I don't like it, but it's not like we have many other options." Larissa says.

"Maybe get a fourth opinion. Go get Moose, Squirrel." Crowley says. "Unless... unless, of course, you can't. That's why you're here, isn't it? The poor giant baby's in trouble again, isn't he?"

"Are you done?" Dean asks.

"Depends. Do we have a deal?" Crowley asks.

"Yeah." Dean nods.

"Excellent. When do we leave?" Crowley asks.

"Soon as I can scrounge up a ride." Dean says.

"Well, I have a vehicle. It stopped a few miles from here, inexplicably." Cas says.

"Okay. Rissa, you're staying here with the baby." Dean says.

"What? Fuck no." Larissa says.

"Rissa--"

"He's my husband... for now, anyway. I'm not just sitting this one out."

"So what are you gonna do with the fucking baby? We lost the babysitter."

"Guess we're taking a baby, then."

"Are you serious? You're gonna endanger a baby? Your baby?"

"Do you know where we can find a babysitter?"

"Yeah. Her mom staying here with her."

"I'm going, Dean."

+++

They walk up to Cas' car, Dean carrying a gas can.

"Really? What are you, a pimp?" Crowley asks the angel.

"I like it." Cas defends. Dean tries and fails to start it.

"Yeah, it's out of gas." Dean says.

"Riddle me this, boy wonder. Why do you need the wheels?" Crowley asks.

"When you betray us, I'll be the one to carve out your heart." Cas threatens.

"Oh, Cas, such a flirt." Crowley says.

"All right. Let's go." Dean says after filling up the tank.

"Shotgun." Crowley calls.

"Uh, wrong. You're in the back." Dean says. Cas smirks at Crowley, going to the passenger door. "Hey. You too. Keep an eye on him." Crowley smirks at Cas before getting in the backseat.

"You're sitting in the middle. I have to put her in there." Larissa says, slightly lifting the car seat up. Cas sighs, getting in the middle. Larissa buckles the car seat in and then gets in the passenger seat.

"Watch the leg." Crowley complains.

"You're on my side." Cas says.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Dean shouts, stopping them.