Chapter 1

Sage

"You know I'm totally gonna fuck him, right?" I grin at my best friend, Erin. Her blue eyes widen just a fraction before she cackles while curling her brown hair. I checked my lipstick, deliberately going for a red lip, because my prey for the evening loves having my red lips on his cock.

"Party favors?" Erin smirks, holding two baggies of white and blue pills. "Pick your poison, your majesty."

"Hit me with the blue for now. Naz said he had some coke for me and I intend to collect." I said, popping the x into my mouth. Naz is typically the go to for street drugs and he doesn't care how he gets payment, even if it's in pussy.

"I heard his uncle's pushing more high end product. See if you can sweet talk Naz into more oxy. My dad's starting to get suspicious of my lingering back pain." Erin sighs and pops an x on her tongue.

By the time we made it downstairs, I was rocking a fabulous high. I spotted Hunter Kane, football quarterback, my on again off again ex boyfriend and all around fuck buddy when I need good dick. I raised the cup of beer I had just gotten in a salute before taking a sip and licking my lips.

His eyes filled with hunger and he crooks his finger at me. Fuck, I'm gonna suck that finger like it's his big dick. Walking over and casually tucking myself under his arm, I placed my hand directly over his hard dick, not given a single fuck who's watching right now.

"Damn you look good, Kane." I murmur, licking his neck. Fuck, he tastes good, looks good, feels good. His large, football throwing hand grabs on to my ass, given it a nice squeeze and he bites my earlobe sending electric currents straight to my clit. "Keep it up and I'm gonna fuck you right here, babe."

"I doubt your brother wants you getting fucked in public again, Sage. Anyway I thought we'd chill alone. I even scored some coke for you." Now you're talking my language. Hunter doesn't typically party during football season, but he's no boy scout either. I take a few gulps of my beer and stroke his dick through his jeans. "Baby, take me upstairs and fuck the shit out of me."

"Anything for you, Angel." He smacks my ass as we move through the crowd. By the time we get into my bedroom, I was full on tearing his clothes off and he was ripping my panties off with his teeth and tossing me on the bed.

"Fuck I missed you, Sage." His hazel eyes darkened with need and my pussy was dripping with want. Hunter and I were good together sure, but we both have a bit of a commitment problem.

"Hunter, get your dick in me now!" I growled, pulling him on top of me. My body was hot and aching and I needed release. Hunter smirks, biting my neck. "Pound town it is then!"

After two rounds of sex on top of the x, I was floating in exctasy, pun intended. Nights like this, I just wanted to get the fuck out of my head and sex with my hot as fuck ex is a good way to do it.

The best part of being with Hunter these days is the lack of expectations. We both know we're going separate ways at the end of the year. He's always planned on going pro and I had no clue about my post university plans. I stroked Hunters arm, the x making me intrigued by the feel of the hairs on his muscular arm.

"If you could go back what part of our relationship would you do over?" I tilted my head back to look in his hazel eyes. They were more green then brown, but beautiful. "Fuck you're eyes are gorgeous, babe."

He kisses the top of my nose and pushes my sex tousled blond hair out of my face. "I'd say I regret not being fully committed the last year and a half. Not gonna lie seeing you with other guys still pisses me the fuck off." He chuckles and my eyes latch onto the light in his eyes. "I know. I wish things were different, but who knows what will happen this year." I take a lock of his curly brown hair and twirl it, fascinated by the feel of it.