BEGINNING OF HAPPINESS OR MISERIES

Start from the beginning

Now what's going on in his mind, what will he do with petrol? Is he going to burn him alive? I thought he was cruel but no, he is the devil incarnated in the form of a human. In no time his guards bought the petrol and they threw it all over his body. This is so fucking inhume I want to throw up now.

I guess he was still not satisfied so he shot him 3 times and passed me the gun I gulp and shot his dead body remembering the pain he gave to my family. I dont feel guilty or any regret, he deserves this.

''Kabir throw his body back to his house and set the fire there it should look like an accident and write an apology note on his social handle so that people will think he is going for suicide after all the backlash he got in the last few days '' he commanded and stormed out of the place wiping off the blood in his hands and we follow him. It looks like he is going to explode any time. Coming in front of him right now means digging your own grave. 

Finally, the chapter of Samrat Mathur is over from her life.

''Shiv, I want my Shiv now you guys are so cruel'' I heard my snowball's voice, from her voice I can sense she is about to cry it made me worried I tilted my head only to notice Aashivik already running in that direction of the voice.

''What happen bacha, chot lagi hai kya kahi'' he let out panicked while checking if she is hurt, she nodded negatively and raise her arm indicating to pick her up. I smiled noticing this she always used to do this with her father and me when she was a kid, this meant she need something. I am glad that she is getting back her childish nature which was long gone because of that bastard.

(What happen kiddo, did you got hurt)

  He picked her up without any effort and she cling to him like a koala. To be honest they look cute together.

''Shiv I want to eat Ice cream but Chachi is not letting me have them'' she mumbled crying dramatically wiping her invisible tears to which he looked at my wife and raise his eyebrow. I immediately come to my wife's side holding her.

No man you can't kill my wife, I know this is a bit dramatic but how can I trust him he killed a man in front of me brutally

''Beta (Son) just 3 days are left for her engagement and the weather is changing continuously, if she will eat ice cream now she will fall sick'' Maya said and he agreed to her.

''She is right baby, you cannot have ice cream now'' he said and her face fell instantly ''but you can have a chocolate brownie, it's your favourite right and will keep you warm I will make it for you'' with this her face instantly lit up. Being excited she kissed his cheek and mumble you are the best making him laugh.

Is he the same man who killed a man just a moment ago and now is making a brownie for my snowball

   Am I right in giving him a chance?

AASHIVIK'S POV

After having dinner we were sitting in the garden I was working on my laptop and others were discussing the wedding themes. A content smile spread across my face looking at my moon, she is chatting with her bhabhi and Chachi happily.

''Umm Aashivik I want to talk to you about something about the wedding'' Rudra Uncle asked me I nodded 

''I want Chandani to get married at her parent's house and she is going to live with us from tomorrow till the wedding. Every ritual will be performed there only '' he said leaving me shocked. There is a week left in our wedding, how will I stay away from her for a week? 

''No, I respect your decision but for her safety reason I won't let you take her away from me'' I declared in a no-argument tone and stormed out of the room.