He takes a couple steps forward trying to intimidate me. He is so close to me I can smell his revolting breath

As he is so close I notice his yellow stained teeth with 2 gold teeth and a big crooked nose with a huge scar on one side of his face going across his eye and a bold head.

"Stay the fuck away from her!" Before he could get a word out, a voice comes from behind me making the guy back away to look at the person behind me.

"Ah look who's finally away." His deep voice calls out in amusement as he circles us like a predator hunting his prey.

"I just can't wait for the fun to begin now that both of you are awake, you know I only wanted the girl but I'm glad I got both of you spoiled brats." He explains with a grin. 

"Fuck you!" Hero spits as he glares at the guy in front of us.

"Let's start with you." He points at me as a smirk goes across his face and I erase the emotions displayed on my face.

"Untie her." He commands as 2 tall men come out of the shadows and begins untying me as I try fighting back.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I shout shaking them off me as my small arms continuously slip out of their big hands.

A loud band goes across the room as my head flys towards the right and I feel a painful sting pulse on my left cheek although after a couple of seconds it turns numb.

"Is that all you can do?" I laugh like a psycho as everyone looks at me confused by my reaction.

I would get slapped like that just for waking up in the mornings.

The 2 guys work together to drag me to the wall with chains confusing me for a second until they begin tying me down.

"Are you 2 fucking or something?" I question pissing them of as an amused smirk goes across my face and I notice Hero trying to hide his smile.

I've never used one of these before.

"Get away from her!" I hear Hero command as the others ignore him.

One of the guy comes closer towards me to chain my left hand as he smirks lustfully at me trying to kiss me.

Before he could do anything I put my knee I'm with all the force I have hitting his dick hard causing him to scream in agony.

Both the guys let go of me in shock as I punch the other one as hard as I can.

That hurt like a fucking bitch.

"Useless piece of shits." I hear the main guy whisper to himself as he grabs me harshly as chains me himself as I fight his hold.

"Leave her alone and torture me instead." Hero offers causing the guy to laugh.

"No thanks I prefer this little girl." He says with a dirty grin as his hand slides down my arm.

I shiver in disgust wanting to get away from here.

"Get away dumb old man." I struggle trying to loosen the chains as his grin disappears.

"I'm not old bitch!" He shouts offended as he throws a hard punch to my stomach causing my body to fall forward as I try to cover my stomach.

The pain vibrates through my body as I bite the inside of my cheeks to stop any noise escaping me.

"You have shit punches." I taught showing him a fake smile as I try to hide the pain.

I'm not afraid of death.

I'm not afraid of pain, I've felt this my whole life.

It's the only thing that stayed stable in my life, it's calming sometimes.

I lost my family once I don't think I can bare to lose them again I would prefer to die then sit in here thinking about my family.

He punches me a couple more times as all that can be heard is Hero's shouting and the connection his hand makes to my body as he punches me.

"I can't wait till our families kill you." Hero laughs as we watch the guy walk to the side.

"They have to find me first." He jokes as he picks something up although from the angle we have no clue what it is.

"Let's see how long it takes for me to have you screaming." He mocks as he twirls a knife in his hand smiling.

Fuck.

The flashbacks return to my mind as I push them away closing my eyes to gather myself for a split second which he doesn't notice.

"You know this is my favourite knife." He comments as he slowly traces it down my stomach not hard enough to hurt me but as a slight warning.

"I don't remember asking." I joke pissing him off more.

In anger he lifts the knife up stabbing it into my leg as I throw my head back in pain feeling the small tears running down my face as I hide my cries with laughs.

I look down at my leg seeing the knife still in my leg as the crimson red blood hurriedly runs down my leg as if having a race to my ankle.

The pain throbs on my leg over taking the pain that was once in my stomach.

"Not soo many words now?" He chuckles scratching the skin on my stomach with the knife now.

I try to let out a word as I realise if I try to talk I will end up crying in pain soo instead I stay silent as u smile lightly.

"Leave her and beat me instead." Hero practically begs as I see his teary eye.

Maybe his eyes just look teary because my eyes are teary and now going blurry.

"I'm fine." I reassure him although I can tell he reads through that.

"Don't worry you will get your turn soon." He promises as he turns back to me.

Bastard.

"Now where were we?" He asks but before he can continue a knock comes from the door as he groans like a child.

"Boss you have a call it's important." Some guy says from outside as the guy cleans the knife off with a napkin that was stuffed in his pocket before putting the knife in his pocket and walking out.

"Get the doc to give her a quick check up." He announces before the door shuts behind him and I let out a heavy breath feeling my eyes go drowsy.

New chapter after like a month! I'm so sorry for the wait I've been focusing on school but I should be updating more regularly now.

This is a sad chapter I hope you like it though. ❤️❤️