Chapter 39

We finally arrive at the mall and the driver parks the car in the empty parking lot as we leave the car

That felt way longer than only 2 hours.

"Finally." I yawn stretching after being in a car for way too long.

"Let's go inside already my nails look horrible." Aunty Alessandra comments gazing at her hands.

I have never even got my nails done before.

We go towards the door and walk in as everything is silent.

"You think I can connect some music to all the speakers?" Matteo whispers to Nikolo who smirks and nods in return.

Matteo turns his phone on and in less than 10 minutes he connects his phone to the speakers playing music throughout the abandoned looking mall.

"So what should we do first? Our manicures or shopping." Grandma announces as we stop walking and turn towards her.

"Um let's get our nails done first." I reply smiling smugly because I can't wait to see the boys get their nails done.

"No!" The boys all grumble at the same time causing us to all giggle at their annoyance.

"I thought you all wanted to go shopping?" I inquire in an innocent voice making the boys roll their eyes.

We start walking towards the direction of the salon as I gaze around noticing all the guards standing around making me feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Haha so funny." Carlo sarcastically exclaims dragging his feet along.

"Let's play tig." I say tapping Alessio as I run away with him right behind me.

We play tig the entire way their as everyone watches us amused.

We arrive at the salon to see some workers all walking around and setting up everything.

"Hi, we are here to get our nails done." Aunt Aurora informs them as they straighten up after spotting us.

Do you think they know who my family is? I mean she does look scared.

"O- ok." She stutters as we all sit down in our own chairs.

"I can't wait to see your nails Matteo." I tease as he rolls his eyes secretly sticking his middle finger up when everyone turns their heads the other way.

I accidentally gasp dramatically causing everyone to look at me.

"What's wrong princess?" Aunt Elena insists as a concerned expression takes over her face.

Matteo looks at me silently begging me not to snitch on him as he would surely be in big trouble.

So I decide to tease him a bit.

"Oh, Matteo just looks really ugly today. I guess I didn't notice before." I shrug casually as Matteo's jaw drops offended while the others all laugh at my comment.