Chapter 4

As I sit in my office reading the paperwork sent from the Mexicans I take a sip of the wine which is sitting next to me on the desk

My personal phone begins to ring, which confuses me as no one ever calls on my personal phone. However, I still pick up.

"Hello,this is the London police station is this Marco Romano?" a woman asks professionally making me scrunch my eyes brows in confusion.

"Yes this is he." I reply in a monotone

Why is the London police calling me when I live in LA? I wonder bewildered.

"Your daughter Liliana Romano is here in the station as your ex wife has just passed away in a car accident." She informs me with sympathy laced in her words.

At that moment, the wine glass that was currently in my hand slipped and fell on the floor smashing into millions of pieces.

FUCK - My daughter, is this a joke? I wonder how she must be feeling. She is probably heartbroken, however I am so overjoyed by this news. Although I wanted to kill her myself. Suddenly, a thought popped up into my head, my voice spoke, anger and confusion laced my words.

"If this is a fucking joke I will personally find you and kill you." I roared now angry this won't be the first time we have been given false hope.

"No sir this isn't a joke and you can come pick her anytime you want or she will be going into an orphanage." She says professionally, however I could tell she was scared.

I ask where my daughter is and tell them I will be with them by 5pm. It was 8am right now so I had to call my pilot and get the jet ready.

Saying goodbye to the lady, I called the pilot

"Get the jet ready now we are leaving immediately." I declare coldly trying to show no emotion although it was almost impossible right now.

My baby girl is coming home I think as tears finally start to rim in my eyes.

I quickly begin to dial Angelo's number with my shaky hands trying to compose myself.

"Get all the boys down in the dining room now I have some news I need to share with you all." I say hurriedly wanting to see my boys reactions to such amazing news.

I know all the boys have missed her and have been looking for her for a long time now. Everyone changed after she was kidnapped.

Walking downstairs, I see Luca also descending the stairs with a groaning Matteo by his side.

"I was actually trying to do some work for the first time in my life and you called me downstairs this better be important." He says which earns him a slap on the head from Luca

"Just shut the fuck up your always complaining about something." He snapped annoyed as Matteo began rubbing his head dramatically.

"LANGUAGE!" Angelo shouts outraged by their words.