Chapter 18

Hearing footsteps, I look towards the door to see Lorenzo with a tray in his hands

I really hope he made that cause he is so good at cooking.

"Did you make the food Lorenzo?" I inquire jumping up.

"Yeah I did." He chuckles while leaning over and placing the tray down.

"Yess! You make the best food." I assure him while taking the plate into my lap.

As he leans down to hug me his shirt lifts up slightly revealing a black gun shaped thing.

What the fuck-

Why would he be carrying a gun around? Why the fuck would he even need a gun? Questions swim around my head as I stare into the distance.

"Why do you have a gun on you?" I blurt out looking up to him as his face pales.

"Umm for our safety as you already know we have lots of enemies and you never know what could happen but don't worry we are fine." He says but I can tell he is lying by the way his face paled at my question.

After this an awkward silence fills the air around us. So I decide to change the subject.

"Lorenzo can we all watch a movie?" I use my puppy eyes as I really feel like watching a movie with them.

It's so boring laying here by myself they only come to see me for a few minutes and then they get busy.

"Sure let me call the boys down here because your not allowed out of this bed yet." He reminds me getting up and leaving the room.

Checking my phone, I realise the time is only 7 pm. So I decide to check out TikTok.

Not even 10 minutes later, Lorenzo walks in with all my brothers making me smile happily.

"Finally." I groan leaning my head back as Luca and Matteo high five me while the others all kiss my head saying hi.

"Jeez you have no patience, I was only gone for 10 minutes." Lorenzo comments making everyone laugh at me.

"Yeah 10 minutes too long." I whine while the others laugh more.

"Ok what movie do you want to watch bambino?" Angelo asks looking in my direction while sitting next to me on the bed.

"Umm, I don't know someone else choose." I tell him looking at everyone else. However, I notice my dad isn't here.

"Where is dad?" I look up as Angelo begins to answer.

"He is on a business trip right now he should be back by tomorrow." Angelo notified me making me nod in return.

I wonder when he actually left and I thought he retired after passing the business to Angelo.

"What about Annabelle?" Luca questions looking at all of us.

I gaze around seeing everyone thinking. Luca is such an idiots. But they all look at me as if waiting for my confirmation.

"How about you try staying in a creepy hospital by yourself then watch Annabelle?" I mocked looking at Luca as if he is dumb for saying something so stupid.

"Hey, my hospital ain't that creepy." Valentino whines as I smirk shrugging.

The rest all laugh, as they try thinking of another movie.

"Okay, what about the hunger games Principessa?" Valentino inquires picking the remote up as I nod.

"Move up so we can sit down." Luca begins pushing me as he makes a seat for himself.

They all sit on the bed and we watch the movie. I look over at Luca and see him munching on some food. What the fuck, I didn't know he brought food without sharing with me.

"Hey pass me some as well sharing is caring and all that stuff." I put my hand out to him waiting for him to give me some.

"I swear your not allowed anything unhealthy or something?" He questions in a whisper.

"Valentino said I'm allowed now." I confirm although I am definitely lying.

I want chocolate and no one will stop me from getting some even if I have to lie to Luca.

He places some m&ms in my hand and I continue watching the movie while eating the m&ms.

Towards the end, I get tired and lean into Angelo as I fall asleep cuddling him.

I walk out of the room thinking about what she just said

I walk out of the room thinking about what she just said. Shit-

I am so dead when they all find out but I need to tell them now so they know.

I walk to Angelo's office and see him sitting there with his head in his hands.

Hearing me knock, he looks up as I walk in and sit opposite him.

"What are you doing here? I said you could have the rest of the day off with Liliana." He looks at me waiting for an answer.

I look down getting nervous at what his reaction will be. Inhaling, I begin my explanation.

"Well when I went into the room to give her food. She- umm she saw my gun and asked me why I have it. I think she is starting to get a suspicion." I gaze at him to catch his reaction but he doesn't give me one.

"And what did you say when she asked." He waits for the whole story.

"I said it was for protection, that was the first thing I could think off." I blurt quickly, not knowing what he will say.

"Okay, relax we all just need to be more undercover about this. I will tell her when I have the chance just not until she is better." Angelo informs me as I breath a sigh of relief.

"She also asked if we could all watch a movie with her so come see her. I think she is getting really bored in that room." I chuckle feeling bad for her, but she only has 2 more days left till she can leave her room.

Calling all the boys, we all walk to the infirmary  together.

"Boys she is starting to become suspicious of us so you need to be careful with your guns and phone calls." Just before we walk in Angelo speaks up to let the boys know what happened.

"Okay, but when are you going to tell her? I hate keeping it a secret from her." Luca comments looking down slightly.

"Soon I just need to find the right place and time. This Russian thing is taking up most of my time. But we will take her out for dinner or something." Angelo tell us as we all nod and walk in to see Liliana playing on her phone.

I was busy and forgot to post I'm sorry. Anyways, let me know if there are any mistakes.