Chapter 32

"You told her we are part of the mafia already?" Grandma questions dad ignoring me

Yes we told her this morning." Dad declares looking at all the shocked expressions around the room.

"And when were you thinking to inform me?" Grandpa sternly states, wow he sound like he is ready to kill dad.

Luckily, I'm not in his place because I would of been shaking in fear by now.

"I guess I forgot but it's too late now." Dad explains as everyone nods finally acknowledging me again.

Finally

"So are you apart of the mafia like Angelo?" I repeat looking towards Giovanni.

"Yes I'm the American mafia boss." He reveals as I stare at him stunned.

"Wait this family owns 2 mafias?" I mused earning me a smirk from Giovanni.

"Not just any 2 mafias. We own the 2 biggest mafias in the world." He braggs leaving me speechless.

No wonder this family is rich as fuck.

They probably have the most money in the whole world.

I had to work and live in a broken house most of my life while these people swim in money.

"H-how." I stutter out still frozen from the information overload I just received.

"We'll long story short is we were in a war about 50 years ago with the Italian mafia and ended up winning." Mario pauses. "So now we own both mafias and grew them to the top." He add slowly to help me process all this new information.

"That is so cool." I blurt as everyone looks at me as if I have lost my mind.

What? Can I not be happy about being in an interesting and dangerous life?

Well your not supposed to be over the moon about it.

Shut up you always talk when I don't want you here.

That sounds like a you problem to me.

We are literally the same person!

And...

"I'm tired I think we should all get some rest the flight was really long." Grandma yawns getting up as aunt Aurora follows.

"Yeah your right we will meet later for dinner which is at 7:30." Dad informs everyone as the adults disperse away from this room.

Now only my brothers and cousin are left in silence thinking for something to talk about.

"What should we do now?" Alessio announces as everyone snaps their eyes towards his direction.