"Nothing, I'm almost done. Once I put them in the oven I just have to do dishes and then we can open presents and stuff." I say as I mix the dry and wet ingredients together.

"Okay." He says grabbing dirty dishes I no longer need, and putting them in the sink.

"I've got that-"

"Shut up and let me help you." He laughs as he scrubs a bowl.

"Fine." I laugh.

"Love your jumper by the way. Home Malone. Genus." He cackles.

"Jumper?" I ask as I start putting balls of cookie dough on to baking sheets.

"Sorry I meant I love your sweater." He says in a fake American accent.

"Sorry I forgot that you British people have weird names for things." I laugh.

"At least we make sense."

"Yeah... Sure..."

We both laugh.

"Anyway, I got you a festive jumper as well." I say in a fake British accent.

"Wait that was actually kind of good." Harry says suprised.

"I've watched too much Harry Potter."

Once I'm done putting the cookies in the oven and putting all of the ingredients away, Harry is done with the dishes.

"Ready for your suprise?" Harry asks while blocking my way out of the kitchen by standing in the door frame.

"Yes, just tell me"

"I have to show you. Close your eyes first though."

"Okay." I close my eyes.

He grabs my hands and starts leading me out into my family room.

Once we come to a stop, I feel his presence move away from me.

"Okay, open!"

I open my eyes to see a little real Christmas tree sat on my coffee table.

"Ta da!" He says standing next to it with his arms gesturing towards the tree.

"You are the best! A tree was the only thing I was missing. Thank you so much." I walk over and hug him.

How does he always know?

"I know it's small but-" He starts.

"It's perfect! My apartment isn't big enough for a big tree. Wait did you get a tree for your house? I need to see a picture of it I bet it's beautiful." I rave.

I always love seeing how my friends and family decorate each year for the holidays, it's so fun.

"I didn't get one. It's just me there most of the time so I figured there wasn't a point. Plus I knew we were doing Christmas here and I'll be out of town anyway."

"Do you normally get a tree?" I ask as I open up the bin I used earlier to decorate, and find some old ornaments and lights.

"I haven't in a few years. Like I said, it's just me there. I mean... I definitely would if..."

"If what?" I ask as I start handing him ornaments.

"If you live with me."

"Harry..."

"Think about it. Unless we're working we're always together. And sometimes we're even together while we're working because we make music together. And think about rent cost, and the gas you use every time you come to my house, plus the time it takes to get there. If you move in with me then you're saving time and money-"