Chapter 28

"Brown guilty eyes, little white lies"

NAOMI'S POV:

I have so many thoughts running through my head due to the events of the last few days.

And I mean... a lot has happened. Obviously everything with Harry... But also my job. I went in for work at Beachwood yesterday finally since I was feeling better. As Josh and I were serving drinks Harry came in to get a coffee and a croissant. It wasn't that busy in the cafe, so we started to talk. He was in a great mood. Not even two minutes later it was a disaster.

His fans started filling the place up and he thank god was able to get out of there in one piece. We thought everyone would leave once Harry was gone. But they didn't. They went for me instead. They all started yelling at me for pictures and were asking so many questions. They were driving away all of our actual customers. My boss Robert had me leave for the day and he was able to get them out.

I cake into work this morning, thinking it was no big deal. Josh wasn't there this morning so it was just me by myself at the counter, and Robert was in the back. An hour into my shift, the place started filling up with fans again.

Robert called me to the back, got them all out, and then he had to fire me. I guess he wanted to fire me when it first happened, but he decided to give it another shot. But when it happened the second time... He knew I couldn't stay. I will keep ruining business if I stay.

I was and am devastated. That job is most of my income. I don't know what I'm gonna do.

I have some time to figure it out but... Still.

I have so much to be thinking about right now.

And the thing is... Even though my mind is crowded with thoughts. My decision is clear for one thing.

I have invited Josh over to talk. I wanna spend all afternoon and evening with him... so I can compare.

I'm not going to compare he and Harry as people, but I will compare how I feel when I'm around them.

I want to give him a chance. He really is a great guy. I want to give him another opportunity to show me why we started dating in the first place.

Because... At the end of the day, yeah he's my boyfriend. But he's also one of my best friends.

I can't just break up with him because I feel chemistry with Harry.

Josh and I have history.

He should be here any minute, so I need to finish getting dressed pretty fast.

NAOMI'S OUTFIT:

I didn't put on that great of an outfit, or even really do my hair or makeup

I didn't put on that great of an outfit, or even really do my hair or makeup. I don't feel like doing all of that today.

As I'm finishing up in the bathroom I hear a knock at the door.