Chapter 25

"Dance around the living room lose me in the sight of you"

NAOMI'S POV:

"It's no big deal Harry, you forgot. Who cares?" I say through the phone.

He seemed to feel bad about forgetting to give me my clothes back.

"Yeah, I know. Do you want me to bring them to you now?"

"No, that's okay. I'll just pick them up when I get back." I say not wanting to bother him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, thank you for the offer though."

"No problem, I hope you have a lovely trip Naomi. And don't forget to text me!"

"Thank you, I won't!" I chuckle at his kindness.

It's cute.

"You better not, goodbye Naomi."

I could hear his smile through the phone.

"Goodbye Harry."

I hope he can hear mine.

I hang up the phone and head back to Josh.

"Is she gonna give you your clothes back?" He says once I'm in his eyesight.

"Who?"

"Emma." He says as if I'm acting weird.

What is he talking about-

Oh shit.

"Oh, yeah yeah. Um no, I'm just gonna pick them up when we get back. She's at work and stuff."

"Oh okay."

"I'm gonna pack a few more things, then I'll be right back. Unless, you wanna help?"

"I'm good, thanks." He chuckled.

I think he thought I was joking, but I was sincere in my offer. I thought it could be fun.

He pulled out his phone, so I headed to my closet.

I sighed and picked out a different cardigan.

Then I went back into my bedroom and looked through my jewelry box to pick out a few things.

I picked out a few rings, a pearl necklace, a necklace with the moon and stars on it, a pair of small gold hoop earrings, and I don't wear bracelets so that was it.

They just seem to get in the way to me I guess.

I packed socks, underwear, bras, and makeup after that.

I won't pack toiletries until right before I leave tomorrow because I'm gonna need to use all of that before I go.

Now that I'm done I head back in the other room to see Josh.

"Hey I was gonna ask,what do you want for dinner?" He asks as I scoot him over so I can sit next to him.

"I don't know... Why?" I ask curiously.

"I was gonna order food for us and pick it up and bring it back. Or have it delivered depending on where you choose."

"Aw thanks." I smile and give him a kiss on the cheek. "How about Mexican? I really want a burrito. Lots of guacamole. Actually I want guacamole with a side of burrito." I laugh.

"Yeah me too honestly, where should we get it from?"

"How about the place next to the movie theater where we saw Inside Out?"

"Oh yeah that place was really good. I'm gonna call and see if they deliver."

He called and found out that they don't deliver, so he's gone right now picking it up instead.