Chapter 41

"Deep blue but you painted me golden"

NAOMI'S POV:

Naomi?" I hear Harry's sweet voice call me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I smile up at him.

"Are you okay?"

"Better than I have been in a while." I continue gazing at him fondly.

He smiles and we continue working on our pictures.

"Harry, can I tell you something?" I say as I work on my canvas.

"Of course Cherry, is that even a question?" He chuckles as he dips into his paints.

I stare at him.

He has a grin on his lips.

I thought I wanted to tell him.

I decide against it.

"You have the best heart of anyone I've ever met."

"Naomi I wouldn't go that far-"

"But I would. You are the kindest most loving and caring person I've ever known. And just feel very lucky to be able to say that I'm in your life. I just really want you to know how much I appreciate you."

I was looking down and painting my picture as I was saying these words.

He hadn't said a peep so I looked up at his face.

He had tears in the corners of his eye and he looked at me like I was to be treasured like a shooting star.

I reach up and wipe the tears away.

"And why are we crying over good things?" I smile warmly.

"I don't deserve you. You know that right? I need you to know that." He said scanning every inch of me as if to take this in.

I ran my fingers through his hair as he stared.

"Laisse moi juste t'adorer maintenant, d'accord?" I respond.

"D'accord, magnifique." He hums.

"Parlez-vous beaucoup de français?" I ask.

"Je parle assez pour que tu ne puisses pas essayer de dire des choses en français donc je ne comprends pas. Parce que je le ferai." He smirks.

"Bon sang, ça perturbe mes plans." I laugh and he joins.

He then leans in for a deep kiss that makes the world stop.

"I swear you're like a baby blanket." I chuckle.

"What does that mean?" He giggles.

"You always make me comfy."

"Then your my baby blanket too." He smiles.

I peck him on the nose with a kiss then go back to working on my painting and he does too.

"How are your parents doing? I heard you talking to them earlier." He says as his face turns into a concentrated expression looking at his artwork.

"They're doing well, they're very excited to meet you officially my brother's wedding."

"I don't know if I'm more excited to meet them, or Molly and Milo." He chuckles.

"Oh, definitely Molly and Milo. I just hope your prepared for Milo to steal some of your cake and for Molly to make you dance with her." I laugh.

"I'm looking foward to it. I bet you revel in the fact that you're the cool aunt."

"It's definitely my biggest flex. Kids are the best and once you get them to like you it's hard to not let that power go to your head." I chuckle as I see how my painting is starting to come together.

Step Into the Lightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें