Chapter 33

"Your voice it blooms the flowers on the beach. With lips that glisten in the moonlight every time you speak"

NAOMI'S POV:

I'm in utter bliss.

Today I woke up early to the sound of Harry playing the guitar in the other room.

I got up from the fort with tired eyes but a bright smile to go see him.

As soon as I stepped in he stopped playing and said I wasn't supposed to hear. And when I asked why he wouldn't tell me but he also said I would know soon.

I didn't question it and started to walk out of the room, and when doing so I heard quick steps behind me then his arms wrapped around me from behind.

I laughed as he kissed my head. Then he asked me where I was going. I said that I was gonna go make coffee and he wanted some too so we went to the kitchen together.

We drank coffee and made pancakes together. It took a long time to actually make the pancakes though. He would keep hugging or kissing me and I would give in every time to the sweet interruptions.

After we ate we decided to head back to my apartment to pick up some clothes for me to wear today, and for the rest of the time while I stay with him.

When we got there I told Harry that I was gonna get changed and he asked if he could play my keyboard and of course I said yes.

I currently just got myself changed with brushed teeth.

Then I brush my hair and put it into a ponytail.

I put on some makeup next then looked at the final product in the mirror and I'm satisfied.

NAOMI'S OUTFIT:

After getting ready I pack a toiletry bag and head to my closet to pack some clothes

Then I got an idea.

I head back out of my bedroom to see Harry playing some scales on the piano at my desk. He was slightly twisting in office chair I have set up at the desk too.

He didn't notice me watching so I just listened at my doorway silently.

He was so concentrated on the keys and it was adorable.

I can't help but gaze with an idiotic smile.

Then I see the concentrated face turn into a smirk.

"Don't think I don't know you're standing there Cherry."

"Dang it, I didn't think you'd notice." I chuckle and walk closer to him.

"I will never not notice you." He says matter of factly as he looks up from the keys and at me.

I smile and give him a peck on the lips.

"Did you really get ready and pack that fast?" He asks curiously while still playing scales.