Chapter 37

"You imagine when you close your eyes,You're with me on the other side
So why won't you love me?"

NAOMI'S POV:

We're home.

And I survived two plane rides.

How great is that?

Harry's meeting went amazing, he told me all about it. He said they loved what he had for the album so far and they are really looking foward for what else he has in store.

And Gemma and I had the best time hanging out while he was working. She is the best. We went shopping and we grabbed lunch together as well. She told me childhood stories of her and Harry that melted my heart. We also just shared so much about each other and connected really well. It was amazing.

Right now Harry is at the studio. He asked if I could come but I told him I was teaching a student.

I am in fact not teaching today...

I lied because I'm working on my EP.

I'm trying to write another song for it right now. I want a really fucking fun one. I'm in an amazing mood and I want to write a bright song to go with it.

Why am I in such a great mood, you ask?

I think Harry loves me.

This morning I woke up to him talking to me.

Quietly.

Like he didn't want to wake me up, but at the same time he wanted me to hear.

And before I opened my eyes I could've sworn he said he loved me.

And after I opened my eyes he asked me to clear my plans for the evening because he wanted to take me out.

I think he's gonna say it tonight.

And I love him too.

That's why I'm in an amazing mood.

I turn on the synthesizer mode on my keyboard and start messing around with some chords until I find a pattern that I like. Then I hit the button on my phone to start recording audio.

"Ooh your body's like an ocean. I'm devoted, to explore you. Ooh what do you desire? I'm inspired, I'll do it for you." I sing out with a satisfied smile at the direction the song is taking.

"Won't you draw a map for me? Laced with strawberries. And I'll get on my knees..."

I have a feeling Harry will like this song.

It took me around twenty minutes to figure out a chorus I really liked, but once I got it right I sang it into the phone.

"Put my hands around you. Ooh teach me how to touch you, tease, caress you, and please you. Teach me how to love. Put my hands around you. Ooh teach me how to touch you, tease, caress you, and please you. Teach me teach me teach me how to love."

"Your imagination. Now I'm fixated, and I'm dying to learn. Every inch of you there's something new. Fucking me up,yeah, I'm what you deserve."

After I sang the pre chorus and chorus again, I was trying to come up with a bridge.

Nothing was coming into my mind, until I thought of something that was sort of like a chant.

"Babe I won't stop til you feel the rush Babe I won't stop til you feel the rush Babe I won't stop til you feel the rush"

Then once I was done with the lyrics I decided to just go ahead and record the vocals.

It took quite a few hours but I got it done.