Chapter 13

"Hair toss, check my nails"

NAOMI'S POV:

"So, whatcha think?" Harry said to me as he held his hands up in front of me while wiggling his fingers.

"I love them, they look great. From what I can tell, very you." I say answering his question honestly.

"Why thank you." He says putting his hands behind his back and nodding towards me.

"So... Stick em up." Harry says looking towards my hands. So put them out. And he takes them to examine.

 And he takes them to examine

It was kind of a breathe of fresh air to meet someone like him

It was kind of a breathe of fresh air to meet someone like him. He knows how to be a sweet and kind man without making one feel like he's trying to hit on you. He was able to walk a very fine line that I've never known anyone else to walk. But he did it flawlessly.

"Yours are perfectly you as well. From what I can tell." He says adding that last part to quote me.

"Why thank you. So, hair next?" I say staring at his curls.

"Yep"

"Are you nervous?" I ask looking at his facial expression which I couldn't read.

"Not really,no." He said nonchalantly.

"Really? I mean, like, do you want a picture before you do it or anything?"

"I mean if I ever want to look back on it all I have to do is google myself. I don't suggest that by the way, but if I need a quick glance that will do." He says with a chuckle.

"I didn't think about that." I chuckle back.

The woman who showed us to the nail salon showed up again to lead us to the hair area. We followed her into the room, and she sat him down at one of the chairs. She let me sit in the salon chair next to his because for some reason this room was completely empty. She then left and we waited for the hair dresser.

"What's your favorite place?" Harry says to me as leans into his chair and I was reaching into my bag to pull out my phone. I put my phone back and just smile.