Chapter 10

HEY GUYS! I JUST THOUGHT I'D GIVE YOU A QUICK HEADS UP! YOU'RE GOING TO START HEARING MORE OF NAOMI'S WRITING AND THE SONGS SHE WILL WRITING WILL BE FROM ARTISTS THAT ALSO EXIST AND HAVE THEIR OWN SONGS IN THE SAME UNIVERS. FOR EXAMPLE IT WOULD BE LIKE NAOMI WRITING THE SONG DRIVER'S LICENSE BUT THEN LIKE THE NEXT DAY ON THE RADIO SHE HEARS ALL I WANT. ANY OLIVIA RODRIGO FANS OUT THERE? ANYWAY I JUST THOUGHT I'D LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN SO YOU'RE NOT TOO CONFUSED. XOXO
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

" But with three of us, honey, it's a sideshow"

NAOMI'S POV:

It's Monday morning at 4:45 A.M.. My shift starts at 5 and goes till noon. Even though I have to get up early, morning shifts are still my favorite. I like getting up and seeing the sunrise plus I feel very productive. I work early in the day then have the rest of the day to myself.

This morning I messed around with some of my music software and then I realized I had to pick out a cute outfit so once I'm done with work I can go with Harry. I'm just gonna wear a cute outfit and then spruce up in the bathroom a little bit before he gets there. I would do the same thing for Josh on Friday, but that's different. That's a date. Harry and I are just two new friends getting their nails done together.

The outfit I ended up going with is cute but casual and comfy. I didn't want to over do it, but I didn't want to under do it.
OUTFIT:

It may be spring, but I get really cold in the morning and I haven't had coffee yet so I decided to bring a cardigan

It may be spring, but I get really cold in the morning and I haven't had coffee yet so I decided to bring a cardigan. And I can take it off later in the day when it gets warmer.

I leave my house and head to Beachwood. It's dark outside and it sort of feels like the world isn't awake yet. When I do my morning shifts it feels like I'm the only one alive in a way. Lonely. But not a bad lonely. Sometimes I need to be alone, it helps me focus on my mental well being and it sort of relaxes me. Don't get me wrong, there are many times where I want to be anything but alone, but I do love the independence of it on days like this when I've been hanging with friends and stuff. Again, don't get me wrong. I adore spending time with and making friends. But it's nice to have me time as well.

I got out of my car and headed to the back door. I put on my apron and threw my hair in a ponytail. Then I washed my hands and headed to the front. The first thing I did was turn on the lights,and put the pastries and sandwiches in the oven to warm them up from their frozen state. Then I fixed all of the chairs so they were all on the ground and off of the tables. Then I turned on all of the machines and made myself a hot cafe latte. I got out the iPad and pulled up the music. I could see the sun start to rise. So I went for the obvious and played Here Comes the Sun by the Beatles.

Such a good fucking song.

I went around and started wiping off counters and tables and started singing with the tune.