Chapter 45

NAOMI'S POV:

It's Christmas.

Well technically it's not Christmas, it's only the twentieth. But Harry and I are celebrating Christmas today together.

We are both going home to see our families for the actual day. We both leave on the twenty third and get back in the new year.

Today will be fun though, I'm making sure of it.

I'm not going to talk to him about the Nate thing yet. He's asked about it once since Blake's wedding, but I didn't say anything. If he asks again today, I'll tell him I just want to have a nice Christmas with him. By the time we see each other again in the new year I'll tell him.

To prepare for today, I wrapped Harry's gifts this morning. Then I put on my ugly Christmas sweater and got out a bunch of Christmas decorations that I hadn't had time to put up until today.

I have every kind of decoration you could think of except for a tree. I haven't been able to get one yet this year. It kind of sucks since I always get one.

I guess Harry will have to settle for having his gifts under my dining table covered with a green table cloth.

Once my place is decorated I turn on Christmas music and head to the kitchen to bake some cookies.

As I start getting the ingredients out for ginger snaps, Mariah Carey's version of "Christmas Baby Please Come Home" comes on.

I'm alone in this apartment right now, so naturally I sing and dance while making the cookie dough.

"The church bells in town, are ringing in song. Full of happy sounds. Baby Please come home."

I'm now sifting the dry ingredients.

"They're singing Deck The Halls, but it's not like Christmas at all. 'Cause I remember when you were here, and all the fun we had last year." I sing.

Now I start on the wet ingredients mixture as I continue to sing.

"Pretty lights on the tree- What the fuck Harry!" I slightly yell.

I turned around to grab some milk from my fridge, when I see Harry watching me while leaning against the kitchen's door frame.

"Don't stop on my account." He smiles.

"You scared the shit out of me. How are you always so quiet when you let yourself in?" I ask while I continue making the dough.

"Sorry." He laughs sympathetically and hugs me from behind as I mix butter and sugar.

"It's fine, are you ready for Christmas?" I smile and turn my head so I can give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Mhmm I even brought an extra suprise."

"I told you no big gifts, you did so much for my birthday-"

"I promise I didn't go overboard... Even though I wanted to." He laughs.

"Thank you, so what's my suprise?"

"I'll show you once you're done in here. What are you making?" He asks, letting go of me. He leans with his back to the counter and watches me.

"Ginger snaps."

"Those are my favorite." He smiles and smells the mixture as I add spices to it.

"I know, I asked your sister."

"I love you." He says contently.

"I love you too."

"What can I help you with?" Harry asks.