I rolled my eyes playfully. "So sorry dearest, how could I forget." I said jokingly before getting into the car.

She shut the door and made her way to her side of the car before getting in.

_________
The car ride was so peaceful. We listened to one of her spotify playlists that consisted of Lana del Rey, Taylor Swift, and Girl in Red.

She continuously asked me if I was hot or cold and I assured her that I was fine. I didn't seem to convince her as she turned on the AC and put it on medium power to make sure "I didn't get cold or hot."

She hummed along to every song and I caught myself staring at her eyes through the rear view mirror. She would occasionally look at the mirror and smile causing me to blush and look out the window before my eyes wandered back to her.
________

We finally arrived to a cozy neighborhood that was 15 minutes away from my house. There were big houses with green grass all along their front yards.

We pulled into the driveway of a house that had an abundance of flowers along the path that led to the porch. On the porch there was a rocking chair next to a plant rack filled with different sized pots that each carried a different plant.

I hadn't noticed Lizzie had gotten out until she opened the door for me. "Are you going to come with me or are you going to stay out here and count how many flowers I have?" she asked smiling at me.

My eyes grew wide with embarrassment and I unbuckled my seatbelt before hopping out of the car. Lizzie walked up to her front door and opened it. I stayed behind her as she walked in and told me to shut the door.

"Oh, can you take your shoes off, love? I hate leaving dirt along the floor." She said handing me some slippers. She slipped out of her boots herself and put on her own slippers. As I did the same she turned around the corner as I admired her huge house. She had a nice cozy cottage-core theme with plants everywhere and warm toned furniture.

There were fairy lights hung around in her living room. There were some blankets and snacks set up on the light brown couch. As well as a record player that was above a waist high book shelf that contained an abundance of records and cds.

"Come on starry eyes." She said laughing at my dazed state as I took in the sight. "You want water?" She asked grabbing my hand and leading me into her kitchen.

Her kitchen was a modern design with dark wood cabinets and shelves. White hanging lights lit up her marble counter top that was finished off with brown egg shaped bar stools.

"So," she said raising an eyebrow, "what do you think?"

"It's beautiful." I said in my still awed state still staring at her lights.

Her small giggle brought my attention to her. I was met with those pale green eyes that showed nothing but admiration. She had a small red tint to her cheeks and she began to bite her lip while she stared at me, causing my checks to flush with heat.

"What?" I said as I felt my whole body heat up the longer she stared, the butterflies in my stomach fluttering around wildly.

"Nothing." She said scrunching her nose before turning around, walking to her tall cabinets to pull out a glass cup. "Ok so I'll give you a tour later, but for now the restroom in down this hall and first door to the left." She said pointing down a long hall to my left. "So, do you want water or juice or something else I got?" She said looking into her vast fridge.

"Water's fine."

"Ok." She said pouring water into the cup before handing it to me and returning everything to its previous state.

We made our way back into the living room and she sat down on the couch. "Come." She said patting the spot next to her smiling reassuring. I hesitantly sat down, making sure not to sit too close to her.

She passed me a blanket and covered herself with a white blanked with small red hearts.

"I wasn't sure which candies or snacks you liked so I kind of got all of them but you can grab whatever you'd like." She handed me an assortment of snacks before turning on the tv.

As she was busy scrolling through her channels I thought about how she thought about me at the store and choose to buy a bunch of things for me. The more I thought about it, the happier I got.

"What movies do you like?" She asked, snapping me out of my little love fog.

"Oh, whatever you want is fine." I said smiling. I was willing to watch anything she wanted after she had bought me all these things and even managed to get my favorite chocolate, almond Hershey's chocolate.

"No, it's your birthday. You pick." She said smiling back at me. "What's your favorite movie?" She said shifting herself closer to me.

"Uhh..." I paused having to think because I got nervous due to our close proximity. "Oh! I love "10 Things I Hate About You."

"Oh, I adore that movie." She said opening Disney+ on her tv. She found the movie and hit play.

As the movie went on, my eyes grew heavy. The warmth from my blanket and Lizzie had made me feel cozy. Slowly, but surely the movie began to tune out as my head struggled to stay up. Before I knew it, my eyes has closed shut as my head fell sideways for the last time and ended up on whatever caught it.

Lizzie's Pov:
We had made it halfway though the movie when I noticed Jules beginning to doze off. I moved closer to her as her head bobbled and landed on my shoulder.

I turned my head to see if she was still awake and as I heard her small snore, I knew she was out. I smiled to myself at how adorable and peaceful she looked. I then had to decide if I was going to leave her to sleep on the couch, take her to the guest room, wake her up to take her home or just let her sleep in my bed.

Taking everything into consideration, I decided my bed would be more comfortable and it had a restroom in there so she wouldn't have to get up and go to far if she woke up and needed to use the restroom.

I turned off the tv and slowly lifted her head with my hand. She snuggled into my palm and it took everything in me not to freak out at how cute she looked asleep.

I bent down to get a good grip around her side and moved her head to lay on top of my shoulder. Once I had her settled and I had one hand on her side and my forearm holding up her thighs near her knees I slowly lifted her off the couch and let the blanket that was covering her slip to the floor.

I carried her into my bedroom and laid her onto my bed carefully so I wouldn't wake her. I left my small side lamp on in case she woke up and connected my phone to the speaker in my room. I began playing some quiet songs as background noise.

I tucked her in and as I turned to leave, a hand pull lightly on my wrist. I turned attentively to see what had happened behind me.

"What's wrong, love?" I asked getting closer as I saw her sit up a little.

"Stay," her small groggy voice whispered. She lifted her head some more and scooted to the side, patting on the newly opened room next to her.

I smiled at how adorable the gesture was and opened my mouth to tell her I was going to sleep on the couch, when I heard the same tired voice speak again. "Please, it's my birthday." She said with a small sleepy giggle.

My smile grew wider and I defeatedly climbed onto the bed. The second I was settled in she cuddled into me, wrapping her arms around me and laying her head in the crook of my neck.

I melted into her embrace and laid me head atop of hers. Just then, "j's lullaby" began to play. I began to hum along and I felt as Jules smiles into me. As the song neared it's end she had fallen asleep once more.

I felt her grip fade away as song finished with its last line.

"Goodnight, my Juliana." I  whisper. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, with my favorite person in my arms.

___________
A/N: guess who's still alive and most likely failed her AP Gov test 😼😼  i tried posting this in my culinary class but the wifi there sucks so i had to post after my test lol. i thought the ending was so cute it had me swinging my feet. okie i hope you enjoyed this chapter :) have a wonderful day/night <3