Rain is all well and fun but a teleporting hurricane?-part one?

T/W: Implied hurricane, being sucked up into said hurricane

POV: Grian 

Wind whips past me, blowing my hair every which way.

"HELP!"

I look in to the hurricane, the eye of it to be exact. In the middle it is, defying all science of wether, much more windy, rainy, and dangerous.

"IM BEING SUCED UP!"

The eye of the storm is a portal, sucking people in left and right. The weird thing is that some people have been within feet of the portal and been fine, and others will be sucked up from two miles away.

"I CANT GET FREE!"

I run to Mumbo, who is currently being sucked up.

"GRAB MY HAND, MUMBO!"

Mumbo reaches for my hand, and i for his. I clasp hands with him and for a moment it looks like we will not be sucked into the portal. And then I'm ripped off my feet and dragged up into the swelling mass of clouds right behind Mumbo.

###

I open my eyes to see bright sunlight streaming down through a thick canopy of leaves. I sit up, taking in my surroundings.

I'm sitting on the dirt floor of a forest, but not a forest I've ever seen. There are oak, birch, spruce, dark oak, azalea, mangrove, jungle and acacia trees. The grass is a bright vibrant green, and the green underbrush is thick and healthy.

It looks to be around ten in the morning, and for some reason, my cloths and hair are wet. Then I remember the hurricane.

244 words. Once again, an old idea i rooted up.