Introduction! :D

Hello my readers and writers, my watchers and listeners, my talkers and thinkers. It's LuthTheWolf here, Luth for short, back with another book that hopefully won't suck or be discontinued! :)

This will be a oneshot book for Hermitcraft seasons 6-9. Stop laughing. I'm talking to you. 

First, the types of oneshots I'll do.

-Chaos 

-Shenanigans 

-The 'evil' gang(TrueSymmetry, HelsKnight, NPG, Xanthus/EX, BadTimes/Bad)

-The actually evil gang(the same as above but instead of just having an 'evil' reputation, they are actually the bad guys of the story

-YHS(keep in mind that I haven't watched it so all I know is from Wattpad lol. That means that my version of events will be different, and are also different between Oneshots)

-The Derp Crew(they are a group of hermits and OCs that I call 'the Derp Crew' and use in incorrect quotes as well as maybe a few Oneshots. They are: Grian, Mumbo, EX, Xisuma, Scar, Sage, Leaf)

-Angst(mostly Griangst)

-Fluff(not very much of this lol)

-MaGiC!!!

-Watchers/admins/prime admins/listeners 

-H/C(hurt and comfort)

-song fics

-probably some crack

-incorrect quotes 4 when my brain is fried

-prompt fics(meaning I got a prompt from a generator or a list)

-suggestions(y'all give me da ideas)

-AUs

-crossovers 

-general oneshots ig

-death fics(a main character dies permanently, eg. mumbo or Grian, as these are all Grian centric lol)

-comedy 

What I DONT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO:

-romantic ships (#aroace)

-anything the CCs (content creators) are uncomfortable with 

-smut

-no smut. I repeat NO SMUT

And things I will/might do, but not in the way u might expect  

-songs where a romantic relationship is implied I write as a platonic or familiar relationship. In other words, everyone is good friends or treat each other like siblings, however you can interpret it how ever you like.

-swearing will be labeled as mild(dang it, damn, crap, hell) moderate(shit, dick,) severe(fuck, mother fucker,) and implied(abbreviations like mf, fu, wtf, as well as frick, fudge, ducking or when a character is cut off before they can finish the word. Eg. "Fu-!")

-

Trigger warnings:

-will be at the top of each like so: T/W:, with the fallowing being the warnings. 

-pls tell me if i miss one. I'm autistic and don't have any triggers that are relevant to what I'll be writing here. I will not take offense, and will be grateful for corrections on things like spelling names and such as well.

Misic:

-Constructive criticism(concrit) encouraged! I want to have fun and improve my writing, as well as build my confidence, so concrit 100% aloud!

-I'm open to suggestions, just comment on any chapter in this book or my feed, and I'll try to do it. Just be patient and know that if i don't do yours' it's nothing personal. 

AUs:

-high school 

-watcher 

-Listener 

-admin/prime admin 

-superhero 

-de-aged(deaged?) hermits

-kingdom/medieval

-IRM/RM(in real Minecraft/realistic Minecraft, essentially, instead of loosing and gaining hearts, they bleed and can die from stuff ig. It's confusing to me to.)

-perma-death

-memory loss ig

-more that my brain is too fried to remember 

Other notes:

I'll make a cover eventually. Probably. Sike past me, I did! :D

I'll update this if necessary.