Shawn pursed his lips as he looked at his daughter. In that moment as Scarlett looked up at him with a excited grin on her face and dressed in something new she looked so much like Camila. Her hair glistened and her dimples lit up her cheeks. "You look like a Princess."

Camila sat there with a proud pout on her face, "Gorgeous, baby."

Scarlett giggled at them and came closer so one hand was leaning on Camila's knee and one on Shawn's. "Can I have it please?" She asked. "For Brian's party."

"Of course you can." Shawn didn't hesitate to answer, watching as her face lit up again and she twirled around before she was running back into the changing room.

"You spoil her." Camila told him, laughing at how easily he gave in to Scarlett. "She's got you wrapped around her little finger."

"Like you could have said no when she had that smile on her face." He defended himself, patting her back and encouraging her up. "Im hungry, can we go for food now?"

"We'll get the dress and find somewhere to eat." She nodded, standing up and stepping towards the changing room. "What do you want?"

Shawn's arms found their way back around her waist as his stomach rumbled. "Pizza." He replied simply.

"Me too," She mumbled as they waited for Scarlett. When she was changed back into her normal clothes and they paid for the dress they made their way to a restaurant.

Camila and Scarlett both took seats opposite each other at the table as Shawn grabbed the menu's from the side. He pulled out the seat next to Camila but Scarlett stopped him. "Don't sit next to mommy, sit next to me." She instructed, patting the chair next to her.

He looked between the two girls trying to decide where to sit before he made up his mind and stepped over to Scarlett's side. She stuck her tongue out at Camila until she felt Shawn's arms around her waist and he lifted her up. He sat her back down on the seat next to Camila before returning to the other side. "Now I can see both your pretty faces."

Camila laughed at him and shook her head slightly as she handed Scarlett the child's menu. "You're so cheesy."

He grinned at them both and looked down at his menu. "I want a pepperoni pizza." Scarlett announced before Camila even had the chance to read her the menu.

"Okay," Camila set her own menu down. "Why don't we all get a pizza to share?"

"I only like pepperoni." Scarlett repeated.

"We can share a big pepperoni pizza then." Shawn grinned, setting the menu down and calling over a waiter.

Once they had ordered and their drinks arrived Scarlett moved herself to Camila's knee. "Why is Brian having a party?" She asked.

"Because he asked Megan to marry him so they're having an engagement party to tell people about it." Camila explained.

"Are they having a wedding too?"

"Yep," Camila replied, stroking some of Scarlett's hair out of her face. "But it won't be for a while because they have to plan it first."

"Will I be a bridesmaid? 'Coz I was going to be one when you married Joshua but now you're not." Scarlett mumbled, sticking her bottom lip out slightly.

"Why don't I talk to Brian and see if he can find you something?" Shawn suggested.

"Yeah!" Scarlett cheered, reaching up to wrap her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. Then she settled back on his knee again as they waited for the pizza.

"Mommy, what are you wearing to the party?"

"I don't know."

"You should buy a new dress." Scarlett suggested.