Chapter 38- We've Got It

Start from the beginning

He laughed and he grabbed my bookbag while I closed my locker. He interlocks his fingers with mine and we start walking down the hall.

"Hormones, cravings, weight gain, what else are you experiencing?" He questioned.

"Well ever since my bump has gotten bigger I had to change my sleeping positions, so I've been sleeping more often on my side than my back, but my back was killing me yesterday, so my mum told me to put pillows between by legs, and around my tummy to help."

"Aww...does your back still hurt?"

We walked out of the front door of the school, and out on the school parking lot."A bit, but not really. I'll just sleep it off." I said.

"What about this, as soon as we get home I will give you a massage. How would you like that?" He said before he opened the car door for me.

He closed the door and ran over the his side of the car, and got in."So would you like that?" He asked again.

I shrugged my shoulders then put my seatbelt on."You don't have to do that. I'll be fine, it's just a little backache."

He got his keys out of pocket."Yes I do." He exclaimed.

"No you don't. It's not even that bad."

He shook his head."No I'm giving you a massage. You deserve it." He stated.

"Zayn you really don't have to do that."

He grabs my hand."I mean it. Harry look at you. You're carrying our children, their are living human beings growing inside of you." He says.

I gazed down at my stomach."Yeah I know that, but I don't see why you act like I need special treatment. I told you I'll be fine." I replied back.

He nodded and he started the car."Ok then, if you say so."

He begins to drive off, and I laid my head against the window. It was quiet for a while until Zayn breaks silence.

"Babe are you ready to go home yet?"

I sat up and shrugged my shoulders."I'm in no rush to go back home yet, why do you ask?"

"Because I wanted to show you something first." He answered.

I furrowed my eyebrows."Is it good or bad?" I asked.

"My lips are sealed. You are just gonna to have to wait and see."

I sighed."Fine."

~
Once we got to our destination I immediately turned my attention to Zayn. We were in the parking lot of the apartment building we have looked at online.

"Zayn what are we doing here? I questioned.

He smiles."I just wanted to see how it looked." He said.

"How it looked really? We've seen this apartment building plenty of times." I reminded him.

Zayn doesn't say anything. He just takes his keys out of the ignition then looks at me.

"Harry could you look in that compartment for me and see if you see an envelope."

I nodded and looked for the envelope.

Once I finally found it, I furrowed my eyebrows. the envelope was a bit lumpy.

I continued to stare at then I decided to hand it to Zayn."Here you go."

"No you open it, I have a feeling that I already know what it is." He said.

So I opened it and pulled out a card that said 'Congratulations you two'.