breakdown (shane ☁️)

I talked to my therapist the other day and while it was nice....I feel numb. I don't wanna spend time with the farmer even though I love them so much and our kids are so funny and sweet but....I feel like I'm out of place in the life I made. We just finished watching a old kids movie and the kids are asleep, y/n is watching videos on their phone and can't help it....everything is bubbling over. I feel like a joja cola that got shaken.

Yn:hey are you ok
Shane:No! Oh yoba I'm sorry I didnt...I didn't mean to yell fuck I'm sorry I'm crying I just
Yn:Shane, im here you're not alone. Just talk ok?
Shane:....o...ok

She held me close as I cried into a pillow. I was screaming obcinites at the family who hurt me...abused me...neglected me...I just...wish so much....I know I have marnie and jas...they aren't my blood though. And I know that. Marnie took me in when I was a teenager and did her best but she was only 25. She didn't want kids especially someone like me. Then there's jas....her parents died and at the time they knew me I was getting better....I had a job...a s/o and I was gonna propose. But....they left cause of jas. Poor kid. Yn held me tight as I screamed about wishing I could have never been born letting me remeber that I have a family that not only loves me...but wants me around.

Yn:Shane. It's ok. They didn't care and I'm sorry, but we do and I will listen when your broken and need someone to talk to. You're the love of my life, I promise you you'll go first. Ok?
Shane:haha ok...I love you too....
Yn:go get Charlie, she can sleep in the pet bed.
Shane:yoba, I love you yn.