One drink? (Sebastien 🛌)

*Sebs pov*

The three of us sat at the pool table contemplating if we wanted to do anything else tonight when they walked through the door. It felt like every time they came in the air changed. I saw them look around for a second before shane called them over, they smiled softly but not the way they would smile when around us. I knew them and shane were decent friends but I wished he didn't try to take all their attention all the time. Abby smiled and looked over to sam.

Abby:Who in the trio do you think they like?
Sam:WHAT?!
Seb:its obvious, they are all smiley when around us three. They blush sometimes when they walk over here too. So one of us has to be it.
Abby:i hope its not me...i love them but platonically. You know?
Sam:I'm still with penny. I dont want them to have those feelings for me while I'm taken!
Y/N:hey losers! Haha so sam you still loosing?

They nudged at sam. I noticed they didn't blush when they touched sam, i was pretty sure he was safe. Abby plopped on the couch and brought y/n with her. I laughed and went back to the table. Abby asked y/n what we should all do and they stared at all of us.

y/n:drinking contest?
Seb:i dont drink.
Y/N:oh um ok then lets all just go to my place and watch a movie or something.

So off we went. It took a little, abby and sam walked next to each other and y/n and i walked together. They were shivering, it was fall and i guess it was a little cold but I wasn't. They kept rubbing their arm and then just stopped in place, the other two walked off and i stopped for y/n.

Seb:you ok?
Y/n:yeah my shoes untied.
Seb:you cold?
Y/N:yeah, I didn't think I'd be out for long so I didn't bring my jacket.
Seb:here.

They stood up and put it on. It fit them perfectly. The sleeves were a little long but they just hid their hands in it and flopped them around, it was really cute. The moonlight shone on their h/c hair making the purple hoodie look like iridium. They smiled at me and i noticed i was just starring.

Y/N:seb, youre making me blush please stop starring at me
Seb:speaking of blushing who do you like y/n?
Abby:ooooo! Tell us!

We had caught up to them, they waited at the entrance to y/ns farm noticing we had fallen behind. Sam looked away shyly not wanting them to say his name. They laughed and ran to their door, we knew wed have to make a bet or something to get it out of them.

Y/N:1 drink.

They said as we walked in the door. With a huge smile abby made the contest rules.

Abby:ok, everyone has 1 drink until we all have let out a secrete that we wouldn't say out loud unless shit faced.
Seb:guys i....
Y/N:then you gotta leave. Or no one will ever know who i like.
Seb:fine. But I'm only doing 1 drink.
Y/N:you must be a light weight ha!

We all sat at their table with a can of beer in front of us. Abby smiled as she drank hers in a few seconds. Sam took a little longer and y/n chugged it like it was water. They then grabbed 2 more. I slowly drank mine until everyone else was at their 4th. And i was barley starting my second.

Sam:ok! I bought a mermaid pendant when it rained last, I'm proposing to penny in the winter!

What?! Sammy boy is getting married. I focused on y/ns face to see if they were hurt but they seemed fine, excited even.

Y/N:that's awesome sam! You guys are such a cute couple!

She looked and sounded genuine. Sam was out and forced to lay on the couch where he soon passed out. Abby smiled at y/n thinking they'd break soon but i could see they were just hungry. Abby was frustrated and drunk and ended up spilling her secrete at beer 8.

Abby:I've met the wizard and found out he's my real dad. He's teaching me magic!

I stared at her in shock. Y/n smiled kindly and held abbys hand.

Y/n:i assumed. I met him a while back and he thought he had a kid in town but didn't want to ruin anything so he said he was staying back. I'm glad you and him get along and you'll make a great wizard.

Abby cried and joined sam on the couch. She proceeded to pass out on top sam who didn't budge. Y/N and me. That's it. I was already pretty buzzed at my 5th, but they were at 15 so i felt confident. Until they smiled at me and i realized I'm shit faced. I can hardly pay attention without wanting to vomit. And so i ran to the bathroom to throw up where they followed slowly. Y/n held my hair and rubbed my back as i threw up everything.

Y/N:so what's your secret hot topic?
seb:...i think youre adorable. Everything you do makes me happy even when you insult me its like youre not even insulting me but trying to make me laugh. I fell in...love with you when we shared that cigarette by the lake.
Y/N:...seb i was in love with you before that. Now we need you to get some rest and water.

The rest of the night we cuddled on their bed and we both sobered up before passing out finally, one another in our arms. When i woke up that morning i saw the sun rise and their e/c eyes slowly open.

Y/N:some drink huh?
Seb:yeah haha...