Doctors appointment (harvey ☁️)

I got a letter in the mail asking for me to come for my yearly checkup. I never had a problem with doctors offices but...Harvey's is different. He's really sweet and so bad at jokes, i like him is the point. What am i supposed to do? I cant tell him since him and maru have a thing.

Harvey:hello, y/n
Y/n:maru not working today?
Harvey:oh no, she went home early. Come on back. So how are you feeling today?
Y/n:fine.
Harvey:good. Alright sit up here and ill take your pulse first.

He touched my hand and smiled at me, my heart skipped and i knew he'd figure it out. I mean come on hes a doctor thats just stupid if he cant...

Harvey:oh are you ok? Are you uncomfortable or something?
Y/n:huh? Oh no its um..

How doesn't he realize.

Y/n:hard days work on the farm, I'm just a little out of breathe.
Harvey:ah well dont over do it, i dont want you to end up being here as a patient.
Y/n:aren't...i a patient now?
Harvey:well yeah but I'd like you to come here as...
Y/n:as what?
Harvey:uh hum anyway now lets check your eyes. Ok?

Soon the appointment was over and i went back home to think about what he was trying to say.

*harveys pov*

I'm an idiot. I need to learn to control my feelings better or everyone will find out and it'll be just like what happened with maru. Everyone found out and when i finally had the guts to tell her she told me she knew and i was embarrassed. I just want something to go right for once. Ok deep breathe. Maybe i can head to their farm and try to talk to them about it. Ok yeah thats a great idea!

**

I put on an old tv show and started to make diner. Today was ok but i really wish i knew what harvey was trying to say. It's bugging me so much. And it made it worse that every time he touched me it was so soft and he always made sure it was ok before he placed his hands even though it was on my hand or my upper back or even my cheek. Ugh.

Harvey:y/n?

I saw harvey at my kitchen window that was open. I guess my tv was loud and i didnt hear him knocking.

Y/n:oh hey, harvey. What's up?
Harvey:i was um...could i come in?
Y/n:sure!

I opened the door and he walked in shyly. He looked like he was trying to find his footing.

Y/n:um are you hungry? Im making salmon diner.
Harvey:oh that would be nice. I haven't had a home cooked meal in a long time.
Y/n:do you like wine?
Harvey:oh yes, please.

We finished dinner and were both on our 4th drink. I was getting tipsy and harvey was drunk.

Harvey:i want to tell you a secrete.
Y/n:oh yeah? You killed someone.
Harvey:oh thats not a secrete.
Y/n:wait what?
Harvey:I've been in love with you for a long time.
Y/N:i thought you like maru.
Harvey:i did a long time ago but she turned me down. Ever since you moved here 2 years ago i just...i cant get you outta my head.
Y/n:oh...harvey i
Harvey:its ok, i understand.

He started to try to get up and leave.

Y/n:harvey! I like you too!
Harvey:re..really?
Y/n:yeah! I just....i didnt know how you felt so i was too scared to tell you.
Harvey:I'm glad you did.

He stumbled to me and we fell into eachother, too drunk to stand on our own. We met eyes and soon lips.