Maru 🍋

It was late and i saw maru out looking at the stars. She looked beautiful as always. She showed me the star systems and had me look through the telescope. The way she spoke about space made me wish i understood a word she said. We got closer to each other as a meteor shower started and i saw her face light up.

Y/n:maru?
Maru:yeah
Y/N:i...

I grabbed her face gently and kissed her. Her lips tasted like strawberries and i wanted more. She pulled away for only a second to look at me, she smiled and pushed me down and kissed me hard. I felt her hands roam my chest as my own hands slid down to her ass. I could feel her smiling as i grabbed her and slapped her ass.

Maru:dont tease.
Y/N:I wasn't.

I flipped her over and now was on top of her. She looked at me surprised then smile again and started to take off her shirt. I did the same and tried to undo my pants but she stopped me. Her hands grazed over my hips and went under my pants, her hands were a little cold but in a good way. I started to suck on her tits forcing her to make a choice, either undo my pants or take charge. She chose to undo my pants, she started to my with my *whatever body part you have*, as she did i could hear little whimpers coming from her. I took her pants off with one swipe of my hand and started rubbing her clit, she was already soaked. I smiled as i left marks on her boobs and stomach.

Maru:hey dont leave marks!
Y/N:why not? Someone else planning on seeing these parts of you?
Maru:..no i just..
Y/N:do you not like it?
Maru:no i do i just...
Y/N:here, ill stop biting.

I move her hand away from my *your body part* and onto my head, i lifted her ass up from the blanket we had laid out earlier and started to eat her out. She started to moan my name quietly and pull my hair lightly. It felt so good and she tasted even better.

Maru:y..y/n please
Y/N:more?
Maru:yes please. I want more

I started using my fingers to play with her, she was getting loud. I could hear Linus walking around looking for the noise. I covered her mouth in a rush as Linus left i looked back at her face. She had cum on my fingers, her face looked so incredibly hot. She looked like she wanted even more but at the same time had her fill.

Maru:my turn.

She climbed onto me and started to play with me. I grabbed her hair in the same fashion she had done to mine. I lifted her up every occasion though just to see her squirm to go back down. It was so cute to see her get frustrated not being allowed to stay as long as she wanted. Finally i was about to cum in her mouth and i moaned her name quietly so Linus didnt come back.

Maru:fuck...you taste amazing y/n
Y/N:so did you. Can i have another round?
Maru:maybe...but how bout next time we go somewhere that we dont have to hide our moans.

She kissed my cheek and i decided to bite her neck. I left a hickey on the back of her neck where her hair could cover it. She got mad but smiled as she touched it.