moving day 💔seb

*ok so warning, a different altar who usually doesn't write wrote this one. Please be kind to her, shes never made a story before but she wanted to try.*

I got everything packed up, im leaving this week and my sister will take over the farm. I have only told my sister and my mom that I'm pregnant, seb still doesn't know that our drunken night created something new. Everytime I've tried to tell him he started talking about Abby and him going to zuzu for the band. We both agreed to never tell anyone what happened and go pretend like it didn't even happen since we didn't remember much anyway.

Sister:hey! So what do I gotta do?
Yn:hey...um so every morning a demon rooster will wake you up at 6am. I can't find the little shit but he never misses a day. So start by petting all the animals, make sure each know they're loved. Then make sure the hay is all good, I have an auto feeder set up so just check it out make sure its full. Ok then the junimo got most of the harvesting so I need you to plant but the greenhouse stuff you need to harvest whats in there when its ready. Ok then...check the fish ponds every now and again...I have bats in the cave there so pick up the fruit every week or two...and I have wine aging downstairs feel free to it, thats about it.
Sister:cool..looks like most everything is set up automatically so I don't have to do much...when will you be back?
Yn:...a few weeks after the baby's born...so probably end of summer beginning of fall.
Sister:so I just have to hold the fort for a 2 seasons maybe 3?
Yn:ya...if you need me call mom. Ok?
Sister:so who knocked you up?
Yn:not telling you. Be nice to the towns people, they think im going on vacation so don't let anyone know. Ok?

And I was gone. My belly barley showing but I knew the baby was there....I was so scared but it'll be ok...and I won't ruin sebs dream this way.

_____sisters pov_____

The first few days were rough but soon I got the hang of it. The townspeople were super kind to me, everyone was worried about yn wanting to know where she went for vacation. One person however seemed to want to know something else.

Abby:so...was she feeling alright when she left?
Sister:yeah. She was super excited too.
Abby: ya know, there's a rumor she's pregnant and ran off to abort it.
Sister:..mmm I wonder whod start such a ignorant rumor.
Abby:so its not true?
Sister:of course not.

I mean I wasn't lying. But I would lie for my sister either way. Its her body and her baby, if she didn't want it that would be ok. But she does want it, shes ecstatic. Nervous sure but she's always wanted a baby. I just wish I knew who was responsible. I mean does the guy not know about it? And if so how?! My sister isn't the kinda person to sleep with just anyone so they had to be close.

Shane:so...when is yn coming back?
Sister:why were you two close?
Shane:eh kinda, I mean we talked alot and hung out ever now and then but we weren't like super close.
Sister:oh...well she's coming back at the end of summer.
Shane:if you're looking for who she was close to you should talk to sam and seb, they were her best friends well are her best friends...

He seemed upset. When he asked about my sister it seemed like he wanted her here now, like he missed her so much and couldn't handle it. But he said they weren't that close...so it can't be him but they definitely have something there for sure.

Seb:oh hi...your yns sister right
Sam:wow you're beautiful
Sister:haha oh thanks..wait how close were you to my sister?
Abby:thats a weird thing to ask after a compliment
Sister:...its really not, if he and my sister had any form of relationship that wasnt platonic then I dont wanna be flirty with him.
Sam:oh no worries we were just friends, we hung out like once alone but it felt weird and quiet so we went to sebs place.

Sam is really cute, and I'm glad it isn't him. He's not really my sisters type, my sister loves the gloomy sad....oh yoba...its Sébastien.

Seb:why are you looking at me like that.
Abby:yeah quit looking at my boyfriend

B..boyfriend? Is that why she left...did she not want to break them up.

Yn:actually sorry um yn asked me to give you something seb, it just took me a minute to remeber where it was. Sorry, would you mind coming to my place real quick and pick it up. Its for your mom too.
Seb:oh...uh sure.

Abby stared daggers at us, and we headed to the farm where I made a basket of wines, cheeses, truffle oil, and Strawberries.

Sister:before you take this....I have a question. 
Seb:oh sure
Sister:did you cheat on your girlfriend with my sister?
Seb:what no! Abby and I started dating a few days after what happened with your sister.
Sister: so...did you not care about her the same way?
Seb:what same way we were drunk. It didn't mean anything, and Abby asked me out and I really didn't have a choice. Later that day yn came by with flowers but said she found them while she was foraging and asked about them since she's never seen the bouquet before.

He explained what the bouquet meant but as he did I remebered my sister calling me in winter telling me how she bought one to give to her crush. She explained it better then he currently is, but I didn't poke holes on her story to him.

Seb: I dont know why you're even asking me about this its not important
Sister:she..talked about her crush. I wanted to find out who it was, im sorry I wasted your time.
Seb:...her c..
Abby:hey! Sebby!
Seb:huh? Abs?
Abby:come walk me home
Seb:you passed your house on the way here though
Abby:ya and?

They left and I called my sister and apologized for what I did. She forgave me and said she finds out the sex in a few weeks. She was so excited. The next few weeks Shane came by to help out and asked about yn, he really liked her. I asked if she had told him anything about where she was going and he shook his head. I hope when she gets back she gives him a chance, I really like him for her. Summer started soon enough and my sister called again, "its a boy!" She screamed into the phone, my mom crying happily in the back. I asked her what his name is gonna be and she said she didn't know yet. Seb came by one night.

Seb:...what happened with yn cause Abby said she saw her buy a pregnancy test and that a few days later she saw her go to Harvey's
Sister:oh I dont know, she had a stomach bug for a few days but thats
Seb:stop lying. Can I talk to her please?

I called and explained to yn what happened. She headed back to the valley earlier. She wasn't far, just in grampleton. When she got home we all sat down.

Yn:im pregnant. Its yours.
Seb:...why didnt you tell me
Yn:youre planning to leave this fall with Abby to zuzu. That's why. This is my baby and ill take care of him.
Seb:its...its a boy?
Shane:hey I brought the...yn? I missed you! Oh yoba youre...

My sisters face went from a harsh expression to immediately calm when Shane barged in. She looked like she was watching a funny movie that had a sweet scene in it when she looked at him.

Yn:yeah...thanks for helping my sister. I appreciate it.
Seb:hey back to me and you here.
Yn:seb just go run off with your girlfriend. That's been your dream since before I moved here
Shane:wait...its sebs?!
Abby:whats sebs?

We all turned to the goth girl standing at the door. Yn turned away and had Shane come closer to her to hide the belly. I pushed her outside more and grabbed sebs hand pushing him to her.

Sister:you are. Now go run away and live happily ever after.
Abby:yn? Hey I thought you were on vacation
Yn:i was. I had fun. Get out.

Abby pulled seb along and the three of us sat down calming down. Yn looked upset but relived since Shane was rubbing her shoulders telling her about his blue chickens.

Shane:so yeah! Anyway...you wanna talk Bout it yet?
Yn:....its sebs kid. I think ill name him Charlie.
Shane:...r..really?
Yn:yeah

I have no idea what is happening but it's so sweet to watch. Over the rest of the season yn gave birth to a baby boy named Charlie. Everyone in town assumed it was shanes since he proposed a few days later. My sister said no, wanting them to date for a bit instead and he laughed it off and agreed. I stayed in town living in a spare room helping my sister. In days seb had left with Abby in the middle of the night with no goodbyes. A week later seb came back, he had broken up with Abby and asked yn out only for her to completely reject him. No one except us 4 knew who Charlie's real dad was.