Four pieces of material with semicircles, Shen Tingshuang polished with a polishing machine, and then used a knife to dig out some gaps in it. How can ordinary carpenters use a knife, and Shen Tingshuang only used it because he had aura.

I saw Shen Tingshuang pick up two gaps and a pair of bulges, and after a while, the four pieces of material were installed into a large frame without screws.

Shen Tingshuang cut the remaining cuboid at intervals of 210 cm, and then cut the cuboid according to the width of 20 cm.

At the ends, use a knife to scoop out the sides, leaving the raised part in the middle.

I saw that Shen Tingshuang pressed the wooden board towards the circular rectangle just now and settled in.

After a while, the bed base is ready.

Shen Tingshuang polished four more thick cuboids and placed them under the bed board to make

for the pillars of the bed.

When these are done, she starts working on another tree, this time the cuboid is only 70 cm long and 5 meters wide, and packs them in a box in the same way.

Shen Ting double-selected one side of the wooden board at the bottom of the bed just now, dug a hole in it, polished it smooth, and then placed the back frame on the bottom of the bed.

A bed is ready.

Shen Tingshuang continued to polish, making sure that everything was smooth and free of barbs.

After the last foot of the bed was polished, Shen Tingshuang looked at the whole bed carefully. The color of the red sandalwood was purplish red, so the bed made was also purplish red.

The bed is very big. Shen Tingshuang likes the big bed. It is comfortable to sleep on and can roll over at will.

Something is missing though. Shen Tingshuang picked up the knife and scratched on it.

Shen Tingshuang gathered the spiritual energy in his right hand, so when carving, the knife on the bed was like a pen on paper, fast and fast.

After a while, the patterns on the backrest and the edge of the bed were carved.

The place on the back is a huge dragon, which is lifelike and especially beautiful, and the bottom is actually layer after layer of auspicious clouds.

Looking at the edge of the bed, there are lifelike flowers.

The low-pitched red, coupled with these patterns, is not so dull.

After Shen Ting finished sanding with dual-use sandpaper, he received a call from the staff who delivered the mattress.

Shen Tingshuang took them to the courtyard, and there were three people who delivered mattresses. They saw the bed that Shen Tingshuang had placed outside the courtyard: "You bought a good bed."

Shen Tingshuang was also very satisfied: "Thank you, just now Do it well." The

staff almost lost their footing. They are in the furniture business, and they can naturally see that this bed is made of solid wood or red sandalwood.

You must know that this kind of solid wood bed has at least 50,000 pieces without patterns, and if it is a brand, at least 100,000 pieces.

Not to mention the patterns carved on it, at least 200,000.

However, the pattern is so realistic that the dragon and the cloud seem like there is a dragon floating in the cloud, and there are flowers. At a glance, I thought it was a real red flower that was just picked and placed on the edge of the bed.

Even if it is a big brand of bed, it can't carve this level!

Unexpectedly, the little girl made it herself. Looking at the broken wood chips next to it, it confirmed that the little girl really made the bed herself.

The staff swallowed, he really wanted to ask this little girl to help him make a bed too.

Are all girls so good these days? No wonder his sister always said, what kind of love. With this skill, why are you looking for a boyfriend? Isn't it delicious to be single?

"How about we help you move in?"

Shen Tingshuang: "Don't worry, I'll move the bed out first." Then he walked to the room.

Soon, the three saw her come out dragging a large thick mattress.

Everyone hurried to help, move the bed out of the house, then help Shen Tingshuang's bed move into the house, and put the mattress on.

Originally, the three of them felt that their own brand of mattress was the best, but with the bed in front of them, everyone felt that it seemed a little unworthy.

Shen Tingshuang didn't think much, paid the remaining balance to the staff, and brought a peach to each of them.

It's not that Shen Tingshuang is not generous, she has to plan carefully for her future tasks.

As a ginseng essence, is she easy?

The author has something to say: It is not easy for the author. I have been working overtime recently...

Thank you for the "Jun's Landing" nutrient solution~~

Ah Qi will continue to work hard:,,,