028. begin again

imessage +  irl!

It had been a few weeks since everything went down with Macy. Gracie had been on edge constantly, waiting for her to reach out or say anything. As time spanned across the weeks, Gracie worried she'd made things far too complicated. Macy said she needed space and Gracie was trying so hard to give her that, but that wasn't an easy thing to do when she was the only thing she could think about. Her mind conjured pictures and memories of Macy constantly. She was all she could write songs about, the first thing that popped into her mind when she woke up in the morning. Her heart ached for her. Which is why she was sitting in her bed in the middle of the night thinking about calling her. More than anything, she wanted her friend back. When she saw her again for the first time, she hadn't realized how much she'd missed her. After being confronted so directly with a presence she'd denied herself of for months she realized how much she needed her in her life. She couldn't go back to pretend like she was nothing to her. Because she never could be, she never was.  So she got herself together and mustered up the courage to text her. 

⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⇿⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘

Imessage

abrams

hi

frazier

hi

abrams

I know you said you needed space

but honestly i just really miss you

frazier

 i miss you too

abrams 

i know it's complicated cause we're exes

but i just really miss being friends

i don't want to go back to not talking

frazier

i miss being friends too

i'm sorry for not reaching out

abrams

it's okay

i get that you needed time

frazier

well thank you for being the one to reach out

i'm really glad you did

abrams

of course

well i was wondering if you wanted to hang out?

not tonight of course

but soon?

frazier

yeah fs

i'd love to

what do u have in mind?

abrams

you could come over?