029. the way i loved you

imessage +irl!

Since Macy and Gracie had finally had the chance to reconnect things had been going great. More than great even. Their relationship was great. They'd gotten so much closer, as friends. More than friends even? It was complicated. More importantly, they were getting along great, it had almost started to feel like it used to. Everything was falling into place. Well... except for just one little thing. She'd been keeping their relationship- or rather friendship, a secret. Macy felt incredibly guilty, but she simply couldn't handle the scrutiny from her friends. Besides, it wasn't like they were together so was there much to tell? 

It'd been a few days since the two had last seen each other and Macy was missing her like crazy. She was supposed to be getting ready to go out with her friends, but instead, she sat in a corner zoning out into space. All she could think of was Gracie. She thought about all the things she'd be telling her if they were together. She hated to say it but she'd rather be with her than anywhere else. She was finally snapped out of her thoughts by the buzzing of her phone in her lap. Her face lit up instantly as she saw who it was.  

⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⇿⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘

Imessage

g 💌

hiiii

come over

pleaseee

I miss you

macy <3

hiiii

I miss you too 

I can't I'm out rn

w friends

g 💌

:(

I'm not saying ditch them

but like

ditch them??

pleaseee

macy <3

god you have no idea how much I wish i could

 but 

I can't they're already mad at me for skipping plans 

all the time

g 💌

I promise i'll make it worth it if you skip

macy <3

oh really?

g 💌

really.

macy <3

what'll you give me if i do?

g 💌

i've got a giant tub of trader joes cookie butter icecream