1. Hogwarts

Regulus woke up with sweat dripping down his face on how nervous he was because, today was his first day of Hogwarts.

He got out of out of bed and went in the shower, he tried to drown his thoughts out, and think positively. It was the day he was starting Hogwarts after all, he just couldn't help feeling very nervous because, what if no one liked him?

He had to make his parents proud by getting into Slytherin, because that's what he was born for. He told him self to stop panicking because he knew he would get put into Slytherin anyways he was born to be a Slytherin.

When he got out he dried himself, When he was getting ready for platform 9 3/4, he looked at himself in the bathroom mirror. "you've got this." He told himself, he tried not to feel nervous, but deep down he had that feeling that he didn't want to emit to himself.

By that time everyone was up and ready to go, so he started making his way down stairs to the dining room table to meet his parents.
His Mother and Father were already sitting at the table, they always looked emotionless in Regulus's opinion.

The only person who wasn't there was of course Sirius, he was no were to be seen. Regulus never really understood his brothers disappearances that happened from time to time, that was expected of him tho because last year he got sorted into Gryffindor that was the final straw for there parents. His parents have been cold to him ever since.

While eating breakfast his mother spoke up she said "are you excited to make some new Slytherin friends?" "Yeah!"
he said in a positive tone trying not to sound nervous.

After breakfast they were out the door, his parents loved to be early because, being late would was out of the question.
Platform 9 3/4 was only a 10 minute walk from there house, so it didn't take long to get there.
Sirius practically ran there without stopping.