Chapter 39

The minute that Bad and Skeppy arrived at their apartment the brunette ungracefully plopped down on the couch, face down, and groaned.

These past few days have been crazy, and it was seriously taking a toll on everyone. Mostly on him and his two other K-9 friends. They haven't been on the field in so long and had forgotten how hectic it can be.

Bad suddenly had the wind knocked out of his lungs when Skeppy landed on his back giggling.

"Get off me Skeppy," Bad grumbled.

"But you're so comfy," Skeppy whispered innocently.

The brunette suddenly felt a surge of energy and managed to throw the agent off his back. Skeppy landed on the floor with a thud.

"Ow...What the Fuck!"

"Language! And I did tell you to get off," Bad pointed out.

Skeppy pouted and rubbed his elbow, while Bad closed his eyes and took in a deep breath to calm down.

"I'm sorry Skeppy, I'm just really stressed right now...how bad is the pain?"

"It's bearable but my arm's a bit numb..." Skeppy answered.

Bad walked over and examined his master's elbow, "We'll put it on ice, so it doesn't bruise badly."

He led the dark-haired man into the kitchen, where he placed an ice pack on the table, and had Skeppy rest his elbow on it. The brunette then got started on dinner.

"Hey Bad..."

"Yes?"

"Sorry, I just wanted to help you relax a bit, but I only caused you more trouble." Skeppy apologized.

Bad turned to face his partner and smiled. "It's okay you muffin head, and I rather like your energetic personality." The brunette then continued cooking.

Skeppy felt the heat rise to his cheeks and covered them with his hands. This was the first time that someone told him that they didn't find his wild side annoying.

"Here we go..." Bad said as placed their dinner on the table.

Skeppy's arm still felt a bit numb, but he knew that he would manage. A mischievous idea popped into his head, and he bit down a smile.

"What's wrong Skeppy? Aren't you hungry?"

"I am, but my arm's still sore, could you feed me?" he begged in a childish voice.

The brunette didn't think that much about it and lifted his spoon to Skeppy's mouth.

The agent grinned and happily opened his mouth to accept the food. He let the spoon linger in his mouth a bit longer than necessary, and swirled his tongue around it, not breaking eye contact with Bad. A hint of a playful smirk tugged at the corners of his lips.

The brunette realized the innuendo and released his grip on the spoon. Skeppy bit down to keep the utensil from falling, then he reached up to pull it out.

"Mmm...your cooking is delicious as always, Bad." Skeppy stated cheerfully, then smirking a bit when he saw his partner's cheeks flush red.

"Just eat your food, you muffin head..." Bad muttered out in embarrassment.

~0~0~0~

Karl tried his best to bite back his laughter as Sapnap glared at him with an extremely irritated look. Unfortunately, he could keep it in... it started with him exhaling loudly before the giggles made their way to the surface.

Sapnap groaned, "Will you just take the picture already!" he stated. Though he was annoyed at the moment, he was also internally proud of the fact that he got his master to laugh.