372

Chapter 69.4 Five Spiritual Solid Jade Crystal

The puppet cautiously crawled out from under the other side of Duan Ming’s belly and peeped out.

The Chomper Flowers blocked the edge of the abyss

The underworld demons that climbed up from the bottom of the abyss were mercilessly slammed into their mouths, and there was no residue left at all after the crunching sound was heard.

The eyes that Duan Ming used to look at Sang Yuanyuan gradually became worshipful.

This is too amazing!

Although its master’s ability to kill was really high, he doesn’t have the ability to eat so much!

In Duan Ming’s simple life view as an animal, the one with the most ability to eat is often the most powerful one!

The puppet’s eyes were widened and its two small wooden fists were clenched tightly to its side. Its mouth pouted and it learned to be like Duan Ming, making an ‘ou wu’ shaped mouth.

That’s amazing!

If one were to look at them from the Great Wall in the distance, this scene is actually extremely dangerous. The horror of the ‘Tidal Bore’ aside, they also went deep into the wave of the underworld demons and rushed to kill at the edge of the abyss. From a distance, their figure can’t be seen at all, except that the layers of the underworld demons are piled into a big ball, trapping the small team in the middle.

The terrifying roars echoed in between the inside and outside of the Great Wall. The defending troops had just thought about the situation where King You and his women were in the middle of the underworld demons, and already felt panicked for them.

The defending troops of the Great Wall were mostly archers. They can’t get out of the wall to save them, so they could only be anxious on the wall.

The garrison officer hurriedly gave the information about the battle situation to the King of Zhang state, Zhang Dai, who was at another ‘Tidal Bore’ point. As soon as Zhang Dai heard that King You was trapped in the dangerous Tidal Bore alone, he quickly marched his army over.

At this moment, You Wuming, who is ‘trapped in the dangerous tide’, is not in a hurry and is wandering in all directions, neatly chopping the underworld demons that rushed to besiege them, stacking them pile after pile around, and the piles are getting higher and higher.

“Fruit, let them eat here for a while.” You Wuming’s face was stained with the blood of the underworld demon. Under the moonlight, the white and miserable handsome face that was stained with blood looked just like the vampire prince in the legend.

In the direction where his fingers pointed at, the corpses of the underworld demons had piled up to the sky, and if it wasn’t cleaned up, it would fall down and bury them.

At this moment, the three Chomper Flowers have all evolved into the perfect form.

Strangely, she still couldn’t call the fourth Chomper Flower out.

These three flowers seem to be holding back their strength and preparing for some big moves.

Hearing You Wuming’s call, Sang Yuan Yuan commanded the three big flowers to pounce on it, and gnaw the meat mountain bare.

The three huge bright red Chomper Flowers glowed red under the blood moon.

Sang Yuanyuan’s heart moved, and she said silently: “Spiritual refine!”

Two people, one puppet and one dog, sensed the abnormal energy fluctuations at the same time.

The giant buds of the three Chomper Flowers seem to be trembling, and because the frequency is too fast, it looks like they are sparkling.

After a short while, a few pieces of finely shattered crystal sand slowly leaked out along the three small brown tails of the Chomper Flowers.

The five-color crystal sand of white, green, dark, red and yellow fell out one by one, falling to the ground filled with blood.

You Wuming was stunned for a moment, and suddenly tilted his head to look at Sang Yuanyuan.

Sang Yuanyuan seemed to see a golden ‘money’ word flashing on his forehead.

“Little Mulberry!” The lord of You state, whose face always remains unchanged even in front of the collapse of Mount Tai[1], now has a trembling voice that can’t suppress his excitement, “This is, Solid Jade Crystal.”

Sang Yuanyuan: “…”

No wonder it looks a little familiar.

So in other words, what her Chomper Flowers pooped out after they ate the underworld demons, are the five series of Solid Jade Crystal?!

You Wuming raised his hand and threw a cloth sack to the puppet.

“Go collect them.”

The puppet was so fascinated by the shiny crystal sand just now.

Upon hearing this, the whole body of the puppet suddenly jumped up, opening its eyes and mouth roundly, and pounced forward with its face full of excitement.

[1] Mount Tai: The ancients regarded it as the highest mountain, and later it was often used as a metaphor for something extremely admired or something extremely important.