280

Chapter 54.6 You Are Already Mine

Finally, Sang Chengyin cleared his throat unwillingly.

“All my ministers, the King of You state personally came to Sang state today, to sincerely propose a marriage. This King has decided to unite with You state through marriage, and marry my daughter Yuan’er to King You. What do you all think?”

All the ministers: “……” You’ve already decided it yourself, and even put You Wuming the honorable Demon here. What thoughts can all of them have anyway?

“Congratulations, Lord. Congratulations! Congratulations, King You. ” All the people said in unison.

Sang Yuanyuan pursed her lips and lowered her head to look at the table. She even falls into a trance for a moment.

She, just married, like this? So smoothly?

Everything in Sang state made her feel like a dream. The jade cup in her hand was filled with purple mulberry wine. She swayed it and felt that everything around her has become so unreal, as if it will all abandon her at any time. Unconsciously, she drank the fruit wine one cup after another. From time to time, she would turn her head to glance at her family by her side, and at You Wuming, who was on the diagonally opposite side.

Everyone seems to be very happy……Oh, wrong. Her father and brother’s face was actually extremely stinky!

She felt that her smile began to overflow from the bottom of her heart, and she couldn’t stop it.

She felt that she was floating in a sweet river. Everything around her was as perfect as a dream. She greedily and treasuringly enjoyed everything in front of her. Even if there’s a cliff or waterfall in front of her that she can’t see, she still feels satisfied at this moment.

While she was in a daze, the banquet ended at a time unknown to her.

The maidservant helped the dizzy Sang Yuanyuan wash away the smell of wine on her body, put on the comfortable silk inner robe from Sang state, and then helped her back to the sleeping hall before retreating respectfully.

She leaned back on the cloud bed, her body seemed to be floating in the clouds. She feels light but also heavy at the same time. She couldn’t help but think of the day when she transmigrated. She was also lying like this, staring blankly at the scene in the hall through the gauze tent.

She looked at the top of the tent and remembered that day, in order to survive, she kept stimulating You Yingyue, saying that she wanted to be her sister-in-law.

Who knows, the words have come true.

She mischievously thought that at their big wedding day, she would definitely let You Wuming summon You Yingyue over to see whether she would be scared to pee on her skirt on the spot or not.

She embraced the cloud quilt cheerfully, giggling non-stop and laughing more happily than ever.

“What makes you so happy?” In the hall, a man’s low voice suddenly rang out.

She doesn’t even have to think about it to know who it is.

“I once told You Yingyue that I want to be her sister-in-law.” She said cheerfully.

The man chuckled lightly. He walked calmly to the edge of the cloud couch, then opened the gauze tent, and sat inside.

She glanced at him slantingly, and saw that he had also washed. He was dressed in a wide black robe with the chest half opened and his cheeks slightly red. He was drunk.

Smiling happily, she stretched out her hand to grab his robe, and then put her arms around him.

His waist is very thin.

Leaning forward and sniffing lightly, she smells a very refreshing and deep floral fragrance.

“You Wuming, you are so fragrant!” She praised him generously.

You Wuming: “……No one has ever said that.”

She was a little dizzy because of the wine today. She softly put her chin on his broad shoulder and said with a smirk: “Oh? Didn’t you have a lot of women before? They don’t have noses, do they? Eh, could it be that those who had accompanied you to sleep were all faceless beauties?”

She laughed so hard that her eyes can’t even be seen. At the same time, the slender jade fingers also grabbed his half-open robe and pointed along the smooth chest line.

“My guess is, no one has ever touched here.” Her drunk eyes were dim and her face was slightly raised as she stared at him.

You Wuming: “……”

Her little hand glides feebly.

Then he gasped.

“Here, here, here, no one has touched it. I am the first.” Her voice was soft and gentle, entangling his heart.

The man, who became angry from embarrassment, pressed her on the pillow with a turn of his hand.

He leaned down and caught her precariously.

“Little Mulberry, you are already mine. Do you think that I will definitely wait until the wedding?”

He showed his fangs to the prey who had fallen into the net.