359

Chapter 67.3 Flapping Moth Flower

Sang Yuanyuan lowered her head to look and saw the fierce light in the puppet’s dark eyes, which looked pitiful, aggrieved and angry.

It bit down again heavily, but its strength was greatly reduced this time.

Sang Yuanyuan immediately flattened her mouth, puffed up her cheeks and reddened her eyes rapidly.

More aggrieved, pitiful and angry than it! A hundred times more!

You Wuming and the puppet were shocked.

It loosened its mouth, stuck out its small wooden tongue, and licked her wound for a while. It looked up and saw that she still has the aggrieved expression on her face, so it stretched out the small log and licked it again.

The dark eyes were horribly scary.

Sang Yuanyuan: “……”

You Wuming slowly lowered his head and his gaze fell on the tooth marks on the back of Sang Yuanyuan’s hand. His expression turned extremely sinister. Together with the sound of the fingers’ bone snapping, he clenched his fist.

“Don’t, don’t hurt it!” She held his hand. “You already broke its arms off. Of course it will be angry.”

Upon hearing this, the puppet suddenly turned into a complete crying face.

She took it and put it on the ground.

The puppet knew that it was impossible for itself to escape from You Wuming’s hands, so it obediently spread out its two small legs, bent its waist and sat down honestly.

Sang Yuanyuan carefully pulled away the buddhist-monk-like robe on its body, and saw that its arms were broken, leaving only a blueish black tendon connecting its body and the broken arm.

She picked up the small arm and tried to put it back together.

As soon as she released her hand, the arm fell off again.

The mouth of the puppet flattened into a curved line and the corner of its eyes were hanging down, not looking at You Wuming at all.

“What to do?” She raised her head and asked You Wuming.

You Wuming sneered: “It deserves it.”

Sang Yuanyuan heard some movement from the house.

It was probably that pair of clandestine lovers heard the sound in the courtyard, and were getting ready to dress and come out to have a look.

“Let’s go first?” She asked.

You Wuming waved his hand and walked slowly towards the main house.

The puppet secretly took a glance at his back.

Sang Yuanyuan felt that this was a good opportunity for parenting, so she strained her face and said to the puppet solemnly: “The people in the You state are all his people. Even if they have to be killed, they can only be killed by him. If you find the bad guy, you should tell him and let him deal with it——Here, he is the boss! Do you understand?”

The puppet raised its face blankly, looked at her for a moment, and nodded its head honestly.

She once again held up the small wooden arm of the puppet and put it back in place.

The arm fell off again.

The puppet lowered its big eyes and looked at the broken arms. It looks so wronged.

Sang Yuanyuan looked at this little crying bag and only felt a strange surge of heartache in her heart, as if there was some power that was ready to make a move.

After thinking for a moment, she gathered all her energy, fixed her gaze at the broken arm, and said: “Butterfly Flower!”

The strange impulse in her heart seemed to find an outlet to vent and the spiritual essence moved, gathering towards the puppet.

A small purple butterfly-shaped flower suddenly appeared on the puppet’s small shoulder, one wing clasped its arm, the other wing clasped its shoulder.

With the wings of the butterfly flower closed, the puppet’s arm was nailed back to the body.

Sang Yuanyuan’s eyes lit up.

After a moment of concentration, she continued to call out the next Butterfly Flower.

Soon, a small purple butterfly-shaped flower took the puppet’s left arm back to the arm socket, and tightly closed it.

The puppet moved its arm in surprise, turned its head to look at the beautiful Butterfly Flower on the left, and it’s dark eyes gradually lit up with joy.

“There is one more on the other side.”