Season 2 / Chapter 9: Holy Awakening Part 3.

A/n: How do y'all feel about a 30 year old Milf being part of the Harem? I'm only half Joking

A/n: How do y'all feel about a 30 year old Milf being part of the Harem? I'm only half Joking. I'm more than willing to do it.

----------------Beginning----------------

A few minutes after you'd left, you found the chest and had returned. Now, you stood silently, the heavy chest sitting on the coffee table, to your left, Rias, and to your right, Adellai.

With clear uncertainty, you looked back and forth between Rias and Adellai, hoping one of them would open it instead.

Rias: You're the one who brought the damn thing home.

Y/n: I really don't want to open it.

Despite that fact, neither women stepped forward.

Y/n: If I die, I will haunt the both of you.

You pulled out a knife you'd gotten from your Desk and used it to open the lid of the chest. Immediately after opening it even the slightest, you were hit with a wall of holy energy. The amount and density of magic alone coming out of the chest was a clear indication that something incomprehensibly powerful was inside.

You looked at Rias, only to see her struggling against the heavy feeling of the holy magic, even Adellai was struggling.

Y/n: Well... looks like we found Excalibur.

Rias: I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Y/n: Oh, absolutely horrible.

Despite the wall of holy magic, you reached into the trunk and pulled out a wrapped up blanket and began to unravel the material.

When you finally unraveled the blanket, you saw the pristine shine and intricate design of what appeared to be a broadsword.

Y/n: Oh... oh wow. That's actually really fucking cool... I kinda want it now...

Rias: Don't touch it, even the slightest contact with it could burn away at you.

Y/n: Yeah... but... I don't think it will.

Rias: Umm... it's THE Excalibur, I think it will.

Y/n: No, I... don't think so. It doesn't feel hostile. Don't you think so? It feels almost... comforting? Welcoming?