Season 2 / Chapter 7: Holy Awakening Part 1.

A/n: Time to introduce Xenovia and Irina

A/n: Time to introduce Xenovia and Irina... oh boi... I've never gotten this far into a story before--- not really sure how to do this... welp... Let's do it!

————————————————Beginning————————————————

Y/n: Hey, you wanna hear something?

Rias: Sure, what is it?

Y/n: ----

"I love you, Rias."

The immediate change in Rias' expression, from a curious smile, to that of red cheeked surprise. Next thing you knew, small streams of tears dripped from her eye's, down her red cheeks and to her chin.

In that moment, you weren't quite sure what to do.

Y/n: Did... Did I say something? W-Why are you crying?

She shook her head, wiping the tears away with the backs of her hands before placing her palms on your cheeks, a smile spreading over her lips.

Rias: No, you didn't say anything wrong, I just... didn't expect to hear you say that.

Her thumbs gently massaged over your cheek bones and her head tilted slightly to the side.

Rias: I love you too, Y/n. I love you so, so much.

With a sigh of relief you pulled Rias in again and rested your chin on the top of her head before nuzzling your face gently into her hair.

Y/n: I thought... fuck... I don't think I've ever felt my heart sink so fast in my life.

Rias laughed into your chest at that statement before pulling away to look at you.

Rias: I was just shocked to hear that. I mean... we've kind of made a game out of it... so I... just didn't expect it.

Y/n: Honestly, I didn't quite expect to say it, it just came out, but... it felt so right to say it. I love you, my Crimson Queen.

Rias: I guess that makes you my Emerald King?

Y/n: Absolutely. 

You looked into Rias' eyes for a moment before leaning in to kiss her lips. Next thing you knew, you had her pinned against the couch, your lips against her neck and her hands against your now bare chest.

Rias: Wow, just like you said...

Y/n: We have amazing sex.

Your hands were snaking up Rias' sides, gently biting her neck.

You were feeling the moment... then-

[Ding Dong]

You immediately sat up like a cat on it's hind legs staring at the door. Your heart was beating, every hair on your body stood up and you formed goosebumps over your body.