Chapter 9: Something Special! Part 2.

A/n: You remember last chapter when I said no fucking??? Hah, yeah... I fucking lied. Now, it isn't a full on smut, but nonetheless, enjoy this short, but sweet, moment between Y/n and Rias that marks the real beginning of this story. Also, no Riser in Season 1. I find Riser to be a boring addition so instead he'll be a Season 2 thing or something. 

Anyways, I'll be adding a small Key from now on which I want to start using. Eh? Pretty good yeah?

———————————————Beginning———————————————

Then, it was silent... just the beating of our hearts which seemed to match up perfectly, our breathing in perfect sync and so, with the silence and each others warmth beneath the blanket, we fell asleep.

Y/n Point of View

Things couldn't be anymore peaceful. It was nearing 7 in the morning and you were still holding Rias in your arms. The way she slept, so soundly, made her seem so innocent and pure, you'd never guess she was a Devil.

You couldn't help but reach out and ever so lightly brush her hair out of her sleeping face, little did you realize, you might have disturbed her sleep, cause a few seconds later, she began to stir.

It was slight at first, but then a bit more till finally she opened her eyes, just a smidge before nuzzling into your chest to block out the light.

Y/n: Heh, look at you, so cute.

The only response you got was a soft whine against your chest.

Y/n: Aww, the way you whine, it's so adorable.

You didn't know why, but for some reason, she was just the perfect person to tease. You loved to tease her, her reactions were just too cute.

Rias: Stooop.

Y/n: I will if you give me a kiss.

Rias lifted her head from your chest and looked up at you for a moment before closing her eyes and puckering her lips slightly.

I froze in that moment, did she actually want to kiss me? Was she going to pull away at the last second? Dozens of questions spiraled through my head in that split second.

Then I did the only conceivable thing and moved in toward her and pressed my lips lightly against hers.

3rd person Point of View

Everything after that sped by in a blur, the kiss well... that was just the start. After that first kiss, the both of you kissed again, and again. Each kiss getting progressively more passionate. It got to the point where Rias was sitting on your waist, straddling you, one hand on each of your cheeks, her lips placed heavily on yours as your tongues intertwined together.