Season 2 / Chapter 2: Broadening Horizons.

A/n: Alright, here's the part where Rias getting into cars is important

————————————————Beginning————————————————

After Benji left, that was what you thought about all day. Imagining Rias working on a car... admittedly quite the perverted thought, but it wasn't like it was a day in, day out thing that controlled your entire life.

You took your time, getting a nice relaxing bath in before Rias arrived home around 5. You walked through an archway and looked at her with a smirk.

Y/n: How was school?

Rias: Same as usual, club went about the same but Kiba decided to just up and leave for some reason.

Y/n: Mmm, I'm sure he's fine, it's Kiba.

Rias: Yeah, I'm sure. What'd you do today?

Y/n: Oh, the usual, stayed in bed for a bit, had breakfast, spent some time with Benji.

Rias: That's all? I was sure you'd be proactive.

Y/n: I was. Very proactive actually.

Rias: Really? What'd you do that was so proactive then?

Rias passed by you after taking her shoes off and heading for the Livingroom.

Y/n: I took a look under the hood of the new Mazda.

Rias: A new car? What about your baby?

Y/n: You're my baby.

Rias: Cute. I meant your car.

Y/n: That is my car. I gave the AMG to Benji, his car got stripped for parts by some low tier thugs the other night. So I figured I'd just buckle and buy a new car.

Rias: Oh, did you guys find out who did it?

Y/n: Yeah, I have a good idea, but the problem is, they like to hang out with the high level gangs, probably sold the parts off already, though, I figured this could be a good chance for you to give your new car a test drive.

Rias: Poor Benji, at least you... what did you say?

Y/n: I said, I figured this would be a good chance for you to test drive your new car.

Rias: You mean test drive your new car?

Y/n: No Ma'am, I mean your new car.

Rias: What new car? Why do I have a new car?

Y/n: Because I bought you one, dummy. Now come on, she ain't gonna drive herself.

Rias: You bought me a car? Why'd you buy me a car? I can't believe you'd just waste your money like that.